U of Miami new football uniforms?

Steve03Merc

DT recruit Kerry Murphy had this to say about them.

"They look good. At Hoover we have the same design as theirs, but now they have the stripe coming up over the chest. It's hard to explain."

Does anyone here know anything about Nike redesigning Miami again this year?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No those arn't them.

And you know this how?

If they are like the Briscoe ones, I like 'em.

I'm guessing it will be an all new design, since the last two times that Nike has re-done Miami's uniforms (in 2000 and 2004) they've been all new templates.

Agreed. Plus, the Briscoe unis have the stripe at the belly, not at the chest.

Well, if this is true, would Nike dare to changed the 50 other schools who share that template with Miami? Or would they pull an Oregon State on those 50 schools, letting them use an "outdated" template?

Nike supplying "outdated" football uniforms? Never in a million years.....

I knew something was up because they haven't been redone in a few years, got a new coach, and didn't wear the green pants at all. Hopefully they will trim the numbers like they always do with the secondary color instead of the baseball and basketball ones that have a single color. Hopefully they will have the option of three shirts and pants and most importantly, no black.

KISSwall09.jpg

The Brisoe Uniforms are just the university of Missouri jerseys.

Close. The Missouri jerseys don't have the belly piping.

The Missouri template on the Nike uniform builder has the belly piping, but the actual uniform Mizzou wears doesn't have it. Santa Fe High School in Edmond, Oklahoma uses the same template, but their uniforms differ from Missouri and Wake Forest by actually have the piping:

247162351_d4001d5ccd_o.jpg

The Brisoe Uniforms are just the university of Missouri jerseys.

Close. The Missouri jerseys don't have the belly piping.

The Missouri template on the Nike uniform builder has the belly piping, but the actual uniform Mizzou wears doesn't have it. Santa Fe High School in Edmond, Oklahoma uses the same template, but their uniforms differ from Missouri and Wake Forest by actually have the piping:

247162351_d4001d5ccd_o.jpg

My former high school has also adopted that look.

playoff102706_023.JPG

i think they should look like this, it would save a bunch of time for the local prisons.

miamijoke.png

lol just kidding, i just hate all the florida teams.

never heard anything like that before.. hahahahahahah, boy, you are clever

.......................... :rolleyes:

i think they should look like this, it would save a bunch of time for the local prisons.

miamijoke.png

I see the Bengals are getting new uniforms next year. I thought this thread was about the "U". Go fig!

miamijoke.png

Don't piss off "U" fans. They gang up on people.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Don't piss off "U" fans. They gang up on people.

Like a seven man train?

No, seriously, the U needs to go back to orange-based uniforms. That's what they're famous for and identified with, regardless of whatever piping or other crap Nike puts on there. All this white-on-white and green-on-white has sort of destroyed the famous Miami look.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived