Toronto Maple Leafs

Vancouver Canucks

Washington Capitals

Special Series:

All-Star Game

Kansas City Scouts

US National Team

Winnipeg Jets

Okay well as many of you who have been following this series know, the Bruins were one of my first concepts. Did ya miss it? Here ya go. Now as many of you probably don't know, the Bruins are my favorite team in all of sports (sans Red Sox), so I figured I'd take another look and improve upon my first attempt. Now many of you are going to look at this quicky and say, "Hey! They've already worn those you hack!" Think again, they haven't. Look here. I'm sure this is what you were thinking. It is based heavily off this set as you can tell, but the few changes I did make are; the shoulder yoke, numbers, I used the current spoked B, and the socks. I kept the iconic bruins striping which is unfortunetly absent from their current design (I'm lookin at you Harry Sinden). The other thing I did bring back was their original Bear logo, I mainly only love it because every Bruins jersey I have owned since I was born includes this bad boy on the shoulder, bye-bye Pooh. I like to think of these as a more modern approach to a classic and timeless sweater, much better than what they wear now, but then again that's not saying much.

bruins-1.png

C&C as always...

EDIT: Removed the stripes on the pants, and tweaked the numbers per Moser's suggestion. Working on updating the bear as we speak.

Not crazy about the pants striping, and the amount of gold and black on the away seems unbalanced. I would either make the yoke gold, or switch the gold and black on the stripes. Other than that, these are pretty much perfect for them. As per the usual, good work.

bruins.png

That is one weeeeeiiiiiiirrrrrrrird lookin bear. :wacko::wacko:

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

That is one weeeeeiiiiiiirrrrrrrird lookin bear. :wacko::wacko:

I agree that bear is wierd and the striping on the bottom of the alternate jersey and arms of the alternate jersey don't match the striping pattern on the home and away jerseys. Other then that they look great.

That Bear was used as the alt logo from 1977-1995 according to sportslogos.net

I agree that bear is wierd and the striping on the bottom of the alternate jersey and arms of the alternate jersey don't match the striping pattern on the home and away jerseys. Other then that they look great.

Actually they do, Yellow/Black/White/Black/Yellow. Every stripe in this entire concept matches up. Besides, they're alternates... they don't have to match up.

And as for the bear, here's it used in real life... (I used it as a pond hockey sweater in the early 90's, don't make fun of my last name or gretzky's number on the back... I was a kid)

jersey.png

By and large, these are a massive improvement over what the Bruins currently wear. There are a few things that keep this concept from attaining absolute perfection. On the alternate sweater, I think the numbers would look better in black-white-black than black-yellow-white. Also, if there's any way to update the bear logo slightly, I'd try it. Those are the only two nit-picks I have, other than that, it's your usual solid work.

QPR%20Sig.png

Archived