NBA All-Star Saturday Uniforms

jhans203

Did anyone catch the change the NBA did on the uniform selection for Skill competitions? All of the defending champions wore their home whites. Also, the majority of teams wore their secondary uniforms. I thought that was an interesting way to display the players. I might add that the money ball was extremely ugly!

Here are pics...

GGreennover400.jpg

kaponoA_300_070217.jpg

Dirk3point400.jpg

SkillsPartic600.jpg

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

Did anyone catch the change the NBA did on the uniform selection for Skill competitions? All of the defending champions wore their home whites. Also, the majority of teams wore their secondary uniforms. I thought that was an interesting way to display the players. I might add that the money ball was extremely ugly!

Here are pics...

GGreennover400.jpg

kaponoA_300_070217.jpg

Dirk3point400.jpg

SkillsPartic600.jpg

I like them!

I love the yellow line pattern on the money balls. I wish they would have kept that on the "new old" balls, just changed to leather.

I kind of wonder if they might go to that pattern next year. I personally like the old/current one. But they didn't exactly have that much time to switch back this year. Next year they make leather balls in that pattern.

I've loved the Celt's alt since the day it was unveiled. Last night, my roommate, who while being a big basketball fan had never seen them, and couldn't care less about uniforms or fashion in general, nearly fell off the couch while going off about how good they looked. Traditional or not, that is one sweet set.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

bron-bron with the gold shoes? classy, I like it.

why does gerald green have a headband with #2 on it? it's not an upside-down 5...and it's gotta be a special for the dunk contest/all-star weekend because he can't wear it like that in the NBA games...just curious.

harperdc.gif

Yeah stunning he must have been dizzy after the race.

When Charles Barkley says something, it's normally "hit the nail on the head" right. I'm a huge fan of the Celtics alts, so of course I was kinda going nuts when he said that.

why does gerald green have a headband with #2 on it? it's not an upside-down 5...and it's gotta be a special for the dunk contest/all-star weekend because he can't wear it like that in the NBA games...just curious.

That's an Auerbach memorialized headband. Pierce has worn it also...

305334145_f566010359_o.jpg

buffalo_sig.png

I agree those are VERY nice shoes. I was wondering if he'd ever wear 'em, cause I first saw them in NBA 07 :P .

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

• LMU locked this topic

Archived