Texas Longhorns Hockey...

ColeJ

I like how simple the design is-

My only suggestion would be to add a minimal black outline to the names, #s. and logos...

I disagree. However a number colored outline on with a jersey colored gap around the numbers would be pretty sharp. The monochrome is key to the design.

Dunno if I've ever seen a hockey uniform with orange helmets, orange pants, and orange gloves. I should find out...

But I really like this. No black, or extra crap. Just simple and classy.

Good work.

Yes, that is very good for all the reasons stated above -- the clean, simple design and resisting the urge to "spice" it up with extra colors or stripes.

As a Longhorn fan myself, I really like this. It does say Texas.

FsQiF2W.png

Y'know, you've got me curious. Since Michigan makes their hockey helmets look like the football ones(I think PSU does this too), how bad would it look if you used a white helmet for the dark set, like Texas' baseball team?

I have a feeling it'll look awful, but just a thought. Great job on the concept, by the way. Near perfect for Texas. I'm digging the Leafs pattern for the Longhorns.

Y'know, you've got me curious. Since Michigan makes their hockey helmets look like the football ones(I think PSU does this too), how bad would it look if you used a white helmet for the dark set, like Texas' baseball team?

I have a feeling it'll look awful, but just a thought. Great job on the concept, by the way. Near perfect for Texas. I'm digging the Leafs pattern for the Longhorns.

i actually went into this concept with the intentions of white helmets on both sweaters.

however, i didn't like how it looked. there's no rhyme or reasons to my thinking, but here's what i thought:

too much burnt orange on the dark uniform to be able to pull off white helmets. however, if i had used black as a trim, and gone with black pants on both sets, then white helmets wouldn't look as out of place... i'm weird, and can't figure out why i think this way. but i do.

the white helmets just stuck out like a sore thumb on the burnt orange set.

and again, thanks for the love, everyone. especially the comments on the hook em gloves.

i actually went into this concept with the intentions of white helmets on both sweaters.

however, i didn't like how it looked. there's no rhyme or reasons to my thinking, but here's what i thought:

too much burnt orange on the dark uniform to be able to pull off white helmets. however, if i had used black as a trim, and gone with black pants on both sets, then white helmets wouldn't look as out of place... i'm weird, and can't figure out why i think this way. but i do.

the white helmets just stuck out like a sore thumb on the burnt orange set.

and again, thanks for the love, everyone. especially the comments on the hook em gloves.

I disagree on that, I think white helmets would look great with the burnt orange sweaters. Maybe it's 'cause I'm used to watching more college hockey than pro hockey, so take it for what it's worth.

QPR%20Sig.png

Archived