2008 All-Star Game Logo

soleman190

I've made some changes

Concept1.jpg

For this logo, i made the All-Star Game a little bolder and simplified the "facade". Also, good call officeglenn, the blues were a bit off on the outlines.

Concept2.jpg

This logo was meant to be an alternate logo that, if any, would be the patch. So i simplified the "facade" even more but pretty much made the same changes as the first.

Concept3.jpg

For the HRD logo I made Home Run Derby a little bit bolder and yes the baseball does look a bit like a hockey puck, but if you look at most of the other HRD logos, most of them do.

My reason for making these logos actually came from the logo of the last Yankees All-Star game in 1960

1960 All-Star Game Logo

My first try was sort of a modernization of that

Concept4.jpg

i liked it so i decided to work with it. Thank you all for your comments so far.... but not so much Bigshoop

Yeah, I really like these, even though it's the Yankees, but I digress lol. You cleaned them up well, and seeing your inspiration for this concept, I think you did a FINE job!

To the folks who brought up my copyrighting error, thanks, and yeah I had a late hard night of work before I posted that. Wasn't thinking too clearly ;)

packchampionslfroh.png

• 4 months later...

The new revisions dont seem to work together. Its almost as if you took 5 elemnst and tried to jam them all into one designs. The Star , Lettering, Archs, NY etc. All have totally diff outline widths making it hard to distinguish.

Try to simplify it. The arch doesnt nee dto be so detailed with so much other stuff happening around it.

Less clutter better logo

Archived