Logo concept

oasischristx

HI everybody (hi Dr. Nick)....sorry couldn't resist.

My hockey team is looking for a new logo, so I wanted to get some opinions on a few concepts I did. These are a little rough, so the consensus winner will get a little more spit and polish. But I thought I'd get the opinion of the experts out there.

Appreciate it

misfits-logo.gif

They all look pretty solid. I would go with one of the bottom ones though, they seem to fit the name "Misfits" better then the top two.

Agreed....all of these look great, but the bottom two convey the name "Misfits" better than the top two....good work, cant wait to see the progress.

love top right. the text is the best. you could make the mask a little more sinnister looking tho.

just looks a little vacant right now. could be a nice original idea.

as everyone else has said, overall they are very nice.

Appreciate the comments, I'm thinking about refining the bottom right jester and putting the text from the top right one with it. I'm still gonna re-work the bottom left, I think it suffers from a.) poor font choice and b.) I think I over-distorted the font to get it to fit.

I tend to prefer the ones on the right, mostly for originality and also for representing the name more adequately.

The ones on the left are too "bikers" to me, and I don't see bikers as misfits... Sure it's a different lifestyle, but they haven't been outcasted, they chose it.

First one looks too much like Hell's angels, bottom left, like an old Orange County Chopper t-shirt logo.

The more I look ath them, the more I'd like to see the top right one being worked on.

Concept is a bit more abstract, but it makes it more original.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I think the top left is the coolest looking logo of them all, just doesn't say MISFITS to me.

I second that opinion.

In fact, I think it?s so good; I'd try and convince the others to change the name for that logo

But, that's just my opinion

The team is called the Misfits, and nobody else here thought of Glenn Danzig? For shame!

As for the logos, they all look to be pretty good quality. My personal favorites are the winged skull and the joker's head. Can't wait to see the finished product...

QPR%20Sig.png

Moser316...FYI, when i saw the name "Misfits" with skulls, the first thing i thought of was The Misfits.

So anyway, the top left is my favorite. The fact that it doesnt say "Misfits" kinda in my mind disqualifys it as a primary. I'd dig it as a shoulder logo on a uni though

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

love top right. the text is the best. you could make the mask a little more sinnister looking tho.

just looks a little vacant right now. could be a nice original idea.

as everyone else has said, overall they are very nice.

Ditto. If you could make the mask look like an old goalie mask, top right would easily be the best, IMO. Good work.

I think the left two look the best. Bottom left for an alt, top left for a crest. You'd have to work out a wordmark that looked good with that one too, though.

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

Archived