Either/Or

HedleyLamarr

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Youppi. He can handle himself in any environment.

In their prime, Walter Payton or Jim Brown?

Jim Brown. Simply the most dominant offensive football player in NFL history. You should be ashamed of yourself for even asking that question. :P

Fantasy Football or Fantasy Baseball?

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Football. I don't have the patient or the interest level for fantasy baseball. Once a week is all I can muster.

In their prime: Lennox Lewis or Muhammad Ali?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Muhammad Ali. He was the greatest of all time!

Vitali Klitschko or Wladimir Klitschko?

Vitali. It makes me think of Potapenko, such a great last name. Especially when mispronounced POH-tuh-PEN-ko

----------

Wayne Primeau or Brett Lindros? I suppose Phil Bourque, Steve Karya, Jocelyn Lemieux, and Phil Coffey can be thrown in as well.

Wayne Primeau or Brett Lindros? I suppose Phil Bourque, Steve Karya, Jocelyn Lemieux, and Phil Coffey can be thrown in as well.

Primeau. Are you kidding? Lindros played what, four games?

=============================

Arena Football or the NFL?

philly.png

...TV or Internet

TV...because it gives so much and ask so little. Come lets all bask in its warm glow. Plus watching sports with streaming video stinks and my digital recorder makes TV grand and commercial free.

Hartford Whalers or Minnesota North Stars?

harbig.jpg

minbig.jpg

Snazel said:

...TV or Internet

TV...because it gives so much and ask so little. Come lets all bask in its warm glow. Plus watching sports with streaming video stinks and my digital recorder makes TV grand and commercial free.

Hartford Whalers or Minnesota North Stars?

Minnesota North Stars. From the traditional "State of Hockey". Played in the unbelievable Met Center. Went to two Stanley Cup Finals.

Cool flow helmets or traditional helmets?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Whalers... I love their logo and can't really get it since no more merchandise is made...

Biggest Surprise this season, Cards or Yanks?

D'oh!

Cards. The Yanks (who WILL win the east) always start out slowly.

Cool flow helmets or traditional helmets?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Traditional helmets. The Cool flow helmets just look goofy.

More likely to start at quarterback sometime this season: Brodie Croyle or Joey Harrington

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Harrington... Whoever he backs up will get hurt....

Pujols or A-Rod

And thus the problem with this game after it gets long in pages...repeat questions...I asked this before, jigga responded A-Rod.

But I'll take Pujols.

In their prime, Marshall Faulk (probably around 2000) or Ladainian Tomlinson (probably about right now)?

Archived