Sac Kings

Hoopskid

Wow. Honestly wasn't expecting these type of comments. This is why i love this board. Now instead of making them from boredom, i'll do em for the whole point of making concepts lol.

thanks guys

Didn't have a lot of time. here is the alternate (of course baby blue).

Was gonna do red, but WAYYY to many teams have it. So light blue was my choice. Didn't have to much time, so yah if you guys think anything needs changing, lemme know! Thanks

kingsalt.png

great job on these. i would like to see this style with their current black, purple and silver colors. i hate how they currently have two different styles for their home and roads.

I really like both concepts.

The only thing I'd say about the first one is that in the script on the jersey the "K" in Kings looks a little but like an "H". If you could make the K look a little more angular, it would really be awesome. Everything else looks terrific.

Those are great! Back in the late 1940s when the team was the Rochester Royals they used a script "Royals" sans tail on their home whites. Your set would be a logical progression of that team. I can see it now- "RR" in mirrored letters on the crown logo, script "Royals" on front. Aah! What might have been. ROCHESTER ROYALS 1951 WORLD CHAMPIONS.

Thank guys. First thing, addressing the clippers stuff, i am aware of it, but i probably should mention that I will be redoing ALL nba teams. SO I will change the clippers.

Second, the wordmark, i traced it off an older jersey, I can find good pics. It's kinda like the current alt wordmark, if anyone has it in vector, send it and i'll change it.

Thanks,

As LEPpepbander said, I think the gold/black/purple/silver or whatever is better the blue and red scheme. Too many teams already have those colors and it would confuse fans if the were playing the Clippers. :wacko:

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

When they change their jerseys (eventually) this is what they should wear.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

To me, purple is the color of Royalty, and totally fit the Kings. The black overkill was... black overkill, but the purple was great.

Out of these, design wise they look great, but I don't like the colors, as those colors in basketball I too closely align with the Clippers, and even with their mess of a color system, i would take what they currently wear over these.

That being said, if they were to go with something like this, I'd much rather see a baby blue primary over the royal, maybe the royal could be the alternate.

Well first off guys, i'll say it again. I am redoing the whole NBA. So I promise clippers will not be RED, BLUE and WHITE.

So here is the kings home with the purple black and gold. And a comparison of colors.

kingspurple.png

Archived