Rich Eisen welcome to the dog house

from the onion.com

Rich Eisen's Wife Suzy Shuster Finds Alycia Lane Pics, Emails

By Tashi Singh

May 1, 2007

Suzy Shuster, the wife of NFL Network anchorman Rich Eisen, is not a happy camper after finding sexy Philadelphia TV reporter Alycia Lane's failed attempts to 'get to know' her husband.

It would appear that Eisen was receiving risque photos and emails from Alycia Lane on an e-mail address that he and his wife Suzy Shuster use occasionally. Suzy, a sideline reporter for ABC's NCAA broadcasts, was left steaming when she found seven emails and quite a few bikini shots from Lane, so what did she do? Page Six has Suzy's reaction - and any wife can appreciate this!

In an email, Suzy delicately responded...who are we kidding? Here's Suzy's scathing attack!

"Boy, do you look amazing in a bikini...congrats! Whatever you're doing, (Pilates? yoga?) keep doing it - it's working for you. Anyway, sorry but those seven e-mails you sent to my husband, Rich, well, oops, they came to the e-mail address we both use from time to time, but no worries, I'll forward the beach shots as well as the ones of you dancing with your friends on to his main address. Do you have it?"

Suzy then provides Lane with her husband's private e-mail address, "since you surely are trying so hard to get his attention. I mean, what better way to get a guy's attention than with skin! Best - Suzy Shuster Eisen"

Her sarcasm is priceless - she should frame this!

As for Lane, a source tells Page Six: "Alycia is divorced and apparently looking for love again in all the wrong places. She sent [Eisen] an e-mail saying she was going to L.A., and she attached some risqué pictures just to whet his appetite. But, whoops, Rich is married to Suzy."

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Alycia Lane is a piece.

I'd hit it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Clearly, this thread is useless without pics.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

As with all too many threads in CCSLCland...

This. Thread. Is. Useless. Without. Pictures.

Alycia Lane? Yummy. But for my attention for local news in Philadelphia, it takes more than Alycia Lane - especially when Channel 6 has Erin O' Hearn...

PS - Erin came to the ICU where I work back in March. A little shorter than I expected, but even better looking in person. Nice as well. [Author's note: I self-edited out 2 [intensive care] unit references so far before posting this...]

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Are you idiots really taking a story from TheOnion and taking it for a fact?

They have... on more than one occasion... and will continue to do so in the future! :D

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

It is, in fact, fact.

CBS3 leads the league in smashable women. Alycia, Maria LaRosa, and Kathy Orr (who isn't as good looking as some of the others, but is not chopped liver by any stretch).

6ABC is second with Cecily Tinan, Erin O'Hearn, and Sarah Bloomquist (the best of the bunch).

NBC10? Um... Cherri Bank?

philly.png

Like BB61 said, this one's legit, chief. It's been news in the legitimate papers here all week.

And I can't agree with you on your order of hotness, Bri.

6 (Cecily, Erin, Tamela Edwards) > 29 (Kerri-Lee Halkett, Dorothy Krysciuk) = 3 (Alycia Lane, Maria LaRosa, and what about Medford's own Cydney Long?) >>>>>>> 10 (Cheri Bank was ghastly 15 years ago, then she blew up; it's also a lame newscast, but I was raised on Jim Gardner, and dammit I'm loyal!! (Cecily and Erin don't hurt, either.))

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

We've been watching 3 for the last... two years now. We had been watching ten for the longest time, but Renee Chenault-Fattah (or as my dad calls her, "Ba-deep Ba-Dop Ba-Doop") has become rather annoying, and Hurricane Schwartz? Well... here's an LJ icon that sums up what I think of him...

22954.gif

philly.png

I'm loyal to the channel 29 morning show, but it was better before Kerri-Lee left to do the afternoon news. I always look forward to Dorothy's traffic reports.

My first game working at the Linc (MNF vs. TB) I was "guarding" the elevator that Sly took to get to the "Eagles Nest" where he made his pre-game appearance. Prior to Sly getting on the elevator, Alycia's partner Larry Mendte got on. I was talking to him about how hot I thought the newly-hired Alycia was, and he confirmed, then proceeded to tell me that off-camera, Dorothy is a serious piece of ass and looks a million times better than on camera, which isn't half bad.

As previously stated, this Onion story is actually real - and has been discussed on local talk radio for a few days now.

fiji and FTJ - we patiently await your apologies...

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived