XFL-Redesign Project

fkaKrock5cent

OK, Well here we go!!

I want to have either a "coming out" project or a clinic on how to learn from (hopefuly) helpful Hints and Tips from you guys.

As for the uniform, I am looking for a look that would be seen in the XFL in '07.

Enough Talk, Here are the Birmingham Thunderbolts!!!

Home

boltshome.png

Away

boltsaway.png

CandC please!

The yellow is way too bright, and I don't like the gradient in the logo. And a white face mask on a white helmet just looks like you ignored the helmet for the design. I do like the number fon, but think that they should be around 75% as tall as they are.

When this thread first loaded, all I saw on my screen was the helmet and no hint of the uniform. I thought, "Hmm...intriguing." Then I realized that you left the helmet the same, and then made the rest of the uniform nothing like the helmet.

The helmet works. Use it as inspiration. And line up your blues and yellows.

My eyes hurt!

Okay, fine, it's not the best thing up here, but have you ever posted anything worth actually reading or paying attention to? You have contributed nothing to this community other than, "Ya, I agree!" and "Needs stripes!" which we only say to completely mock you (and your dumb ass fonzboard).

Until you either post a concept of your own, or learn to post using more than three words, STFU and go crawl back into the hole you were just in. Go bug the :censored: out of the people on your board and leave us the :censored: alone.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

My eyes hurt!

Okay, fine, it's not the best thing up here, but have you ever posted anything worth actually reading or paying attention to? You have contributed nothing to this community other than, "Ya, I agree!" and "Needs stripes!" which we only say to completely mock you (and your dumb ass fonzboard).

Until you either post a concept of your own, or learn to post using more than three words, STFU and go crawl back into the hole you were just in. Go bug the :censored: out of the people on your board and leave us the :censored: alone.

Yes, I was looking through his posts and I must say they do suck- totally absent of any content whatsoever.

Anyways, regarding the concept. As said, the numbers are quite large and should be reduced. I would probably do something different with the pants, as there are currently no side panels on the jersey to match. I think the obvious might be to work in a lightening bolt. I also think the use of black is unnecessary, stick with the purple, yellow, and white...although MAYBE a graphite or grey could work here.

My eyes hurt!

I think that deserves a round of an applause.

But remember greg he never listens, so you might as well shout as loud as ya want, and he still wont listen....

4kv29i.jpg

My eyes hurt!

Don't be so vague with your responses.

• 3 weeks later...

I like this a lot. Nice job. It looks good.

But your sig is lame.

EDIT: The Pats don't suck. They were 12-4 last year and one game away from the Super Bowl. And don't forget, they have one 3 of the last 6 Super Bowls.

Archived