Hamilton Predators Concept

patsox

I think you didn't understood the words : The colors don't work. Forest Green with sky blue ?? + Yellow ! WTF !

AllyB96

Quest for the 25th : HABS ALL THE WAY !

Vincent Lecavalier - 1998 NHL Draft - 1st pick overall, TB - from Rimouski Oceanic, LHJMQ

lecavaliersignature.jpg

1996-1997 CHL Rookie of the Year -- 2003-2004 Stanley Cup Champion -- 2004 World Cup of Hockey Champion and MVP -- 2006-2007 Maurice 'Rocket' Richard Trophy Winner -- 2 Times NHL All-Stars Game Participant

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on man, deep down you have to know this is a failed concept attempt. Just having paint to use is NO LONGER an excuse for poor and sloppy looking concepts. Do what a lot of us have done, find a way to "acquire" a copy of photoshop or something of the like. It really is not that hard...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

And by "acquire" he surely means pay money for a legitimate copy. Or you could download a 30-day free trial at download.com. Completely authorized. I think.

Or adobe.com. I needed to make a presentation brochure for a class and used the Photoshop CS3 trial to do so.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Honestly, everyone of the versions you have posted hurts my eyes. For one thing you're putting a logo on a jersey that TOTALLY clashes with it, and on top of it, your colors choices aren't that great. Yes the Predators' logo sucks, but at least their unis now don't make my eyes bleed.

Please, from now on, look at your concept before you post and see if truly hurts to look at because if something like your first post doesn't, you probably should get your eyes checked because you may be colorblind. No joke.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Ouch, my eyes!!! Good thing I'm gonna be an eye doctor!

Ya, good thing! Nice constructive criticism, fonz.

The Lounge:

Got a sports logo or uniform design to show off to the world? Looking for some constructive criticism? This is the place to post it.

I don't believe you supplied constructive criticism. Also, aren't you the same guy who made sigs making fun of Patsox when he was suspended last year? Like any C & C you'd supply would have any merit anyway, fonz. Perhaps just supplying plain ol' criticism is for the world renowned fonzBoard, so do it there. I'm sure it will get more traffic than anything you post here.

-E.A.R.

This one has to go all the way back to the drawing board. If your initial idea isn't solid, then no amount of tinkering will fix it up.

1. Determine what type of striping pattern you are going to use first.

2. Select which colours are going to be used in the striping, which are going into the collar.

Figure out as well what colour harmonies you will use. Colour isn't just random selections you plop in, there is an entire world of selecting and placing colours in order to compliment and contrast properly. THe website mentioned above is a good start to understand this.

3. Balance them. I had to look VERY hard to notice the red in the logo. If it's such a minor colour in the logo, it should not be overwhelming in the design. Place the colours so that the striping and other details will stand out and look good together. Two very light colours next to each other otfen do not look good.

I feel there should be some red Piping around the "swooshes" considering their are red highlights in the logo.

Make the logo bigger to.

Come to think of it, I would completely change these colours, they just don't work for me.

Sweet 700th post

Hi, how are you?

Alright man, this isn't the european league or a soccer jersey. Colors like that just simply won't fly in the NHL. No matter how well you think they look, I havn't heard anyone else say that those colors look even remotely good. If noone likes them then change them. No team is ever gonna wear a jersey that only a minority of people will like. Wake up man, when desinging a jersey and people reject it then it needs to change wether you like it or not. Its not all about you, and if you only do this to appeal to yourself and choose not to listen to the critiscism given to you then keep it to yourself.

Honest to God, I kind of think the colors go well together. I like them and I don't think the colors are any worse than their mustard yellow alternate. (Just my .02)

Saying that it better than a steaming pile of :censored: ain't say much.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Hey, I'm perfectly calm. That wasn't about wether or not you fixed it right away as much as it was about how I'v noticed on multiple occasions where you ask for critisizm then say that you like it how it is and are just gonna leave it. If that's how your gonna be then why post anything? Print it out, hang it on your wall and keep it away from our eyes. Now if you wanna take the time to try the advice given then that's another story. Also I'm getting really tired of your sloppy presentation. Do you not care what people think? Again, if you don't, then don't post.

Alright man, this isn't the european league or a soccer jersey.

I was actually thinking, either a Keeper's shirt or a Clash uniform...

The yellow and Blue isn't too far from UCLA, isn't it?

In any case, as I said before, I don't dislike the yellow/blue scheme that much, but it doesn't screem "I'm going to kill you and eat you" which is what a predator does, isn't it?

PS: Are you pAtsOx, or pOtsAx?

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Archived