New Jerseys @ NHL Draft?

jayzcat

Nevermind...go ahead and try to shoot the messenger. I did a little digging and through sources this absolutely is 100% Vancouver's new uniform.

Your sources are making you look foolish. Perhaps they are having fun at your expense.

If this is, in fact, the new uniform of the Vancouver Canucks, complete with backwards "C" on one shoulder and that extra bit of white on the right side panel, I will apologize to you on this forum and pay you $100 out of my own pocket.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should have clarified about what I meant about having all the changes. I have all the logo changes, and still waiting to see the jerseys like everybody else. All I am willing to say is that a poorly recolored Orca logo will be used as the crest logo.

DucksCupSig.png

ChargersSig4.gif

damnit..why r they keeping that orca logo?

if there going to keep it i would prefer they just leave it as is.

ive seen some re-colored orcas in blue and green and they look hideous

Just wait, it gets worse. All of the recolored Orcas that have been posted in the Concepts forum are better than what's to come, IMO.

DucksCupSig.png

ChargersSig4.gif

Just wait, it gets worse. All of the recolored Orcas that have been posted in the Concepts forum are better than what's to come, IMO.

And someway, somehow the Canucks have found a way to regress even further in terms of a primary logo. Well done, Canucks, well done.

And someway, somehow the Canucks have found a way to regress even further in terms of a primary logo. Well done, Canucks, well done.

Damn, I hate this, the Canucks organization just don't know diddly about how to create an image for a team, do they?

I'm having a hard time swallowing all of this 'insider' info, especially after a 'confirmed' Miami news paper report ...??? The only guy I know on here that for sure could shed some light on this is PANTONE, Are you out there???

Interesting... because my source (he designs hockey equipment) has told me that the Canucks are going to the alts from last year permanently. Blue, Green and White with the old hockey rink logo.

-woodman-

No, that would make to much sense.

I'm having a hard time swallowing all of this 'insider' info, especially after a 'confirmed' Miami news paper report ...??? The only guy I know on here that for sure could shed some light on this is PANTONE, Are you out there???

I don't think so...

Oh well...I'm leaving to go out-of-town tomorrow morning, and will have no internet access for at least two days, and very limited access for about a week after that.

No more vague/pompous/arrogant comments from me for a while. Enjoy.

8QSKdCG.png

I don't think so...

Oh well...I'm leaving to go out-of-town tomorrow morning, and will have no internet access for at least two days, and very limited access for about a week after that.

No more vague/pompous/arrogant comments from me for a while. Enjoy.

Well then... so much for that :grin:

So in the last couple of pages we have had three or so cases of "inside information". I hope that woodman is the one who ends up being right.

So in the last couple of pages we have had three or so cases of "inside information". I hope that woodman is the one who ends up being right.

I have inside* information too. The Canucks will be wearing all bright yellow uniforms, with simple black lowercase letters across the front that reads "hockey team." :P After a few years they'll upgrade by adding a sublimated texture and a yellow-tinted picture of a hockey player to the front of the jersey. And French.

:flagcanada:

* inside my head, that is.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

I have inside* information too. The Canucks will be wearing all bright yellow uniforms, with simple black lowercase letters across the front that reads "hockey team." :P After a few years they'll upgrade by adding a sublimated texture and a yellow-tinted picture of a hockey player to the front of the jersey. And French.

:flagcanada:

* inside my head, that is.

It's actually more of a burnt orange.

It's actually more of a burnt orange.

HA! Touché! Very nice, that made me laugh out loud. :notworthy:

Actually, I have this highly secret leaked picture of the new socks!

no_name_canadian_design.jpg

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

Am I the only person that thinks it would be cool for the NHL teams to have individual team colored league crests like the MLB does?

Yeah, I know they'd screw it up royally, but it would be cool...

Also, I don't think it's that much of a stretch to think the Canucks will put a backwards C on their jersey. Look at all the other crap they've had on there throughout the years...

Archived