NBA Draftees/Free Agents/Tradees with new jerseys

Ron Mexico

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Soooooooooooooo............... The Bucks and Milwaukee FINALLY land the best Chinese player since YAO! And all I get is Boston Celtic Love??? Grrrreat? Long live Yi!!!

Just like old times when Nelson's Bucks could never get past the Cs in the conference finals.

Soooooooooooooo............... The Bucks and Milwaukee FINALLY land the best Chinese player since YAO! And all I get is Boston Celtic Love??? Grrrreat? Long live Yi!!!

Wow, the best Chinese player since Yao?!?! You really think that among ALL those many Chinese guys to play in the last 5 years, that Yi will be the best?

Whatever, crazy hyperbole guy...

Yeah do that.  Do exactly THAT

The Bucks and Milwaukee FINALLY land the best Chinese player since YAO!

Wang Zhi Zhi disagrees.

He came before Yao. Nice try though. Face it everyone, Yi is clearly the best of the Post-Yao generation.

Yeah do that.  Do exactly THAT

The Bucks and Milwaukee FINALLY land the best Chinese player since YAO!

Wang Zhi Zhi disagrees.

He came before Yao. Nice try though. Face it everyone, Yi is clearly the best of the Post-Yao generation.

I might even go as far as to say Yi has the potential to be the second-best Chinese player EVER. I mean, if this kid really develops, he will fly right by ZhiZhi and...if all goes right...might even outplay Mengke Bateer!

I'm just saying that this is kind of a big deal for the Milwaukee Bucks. It seemed like nothing was going to come of this, and then it happened. The ink was put on the contracts and things are good as of now.

packchampionslfroh.png

Eh... I still think I would have preferred Corey Brewer.

I almost gurantee you will not feel that way at the end of the season. Brewer doesn't have 1 ounce of the potentional Yi has.

Let's not confuse one ounce of hype with one ounce of potential. Brewer is a hard-worker, and I think that he could be the kind of guy to stick with a team for a long time, and play unselfishly on the offensive end. Even at that, he will work to improve himself. We already have one PF who camps around the 3-point wing, no reason to have another.

Archived