NBA Draftees/Free Agents/Tradees with new jerseys

Ron Mexico

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what number Hill wore with USA basketball, he could've gone with that if 33 wasn't available or wanted something different.

he wore number 5 for team usa... also to note he wore 35 in those all star games in san antonio and phoenix...

tumblr_liile3w9oT1qdgbiwo1_400.png

• 2 weeks later...
Acording to the Celtics website Garnett is going to wear #5. I know 21 is retired...but I wonder why he picked #5?

maybe because he was the 5th pick in his draft? just a guess... honestly i think it's going to look great...

tumblr_liile3w9oT1qdgbiwo1_400.png

Hell, the Celtics might as well have held up the 07-08 Atlantic Division banner in that conference too... :lol:

Yeah, don't even play the games! We all know the Celtics are gonna win the East because they look the best on paper. Plus, teams never come out of nowhere to make an impact. The team that always looks best in July is the one that wins it.

Hell, the Celtics might as well have held up the 07-08 Atlantic Division banner in that conference too... :lol:

Yeah, don't even play the games! We all know the Celtics are gonna win the East because they look the best on paper. Plus, teams never come out of nowhere to make an impact. The team that always looks best in July is the one that wins it.

It's something called a "joke".

I thought the :lol: might have been an obvious hint, but I guess some people don't see it that way. Oh well.

Wade-sig.png

Archived