Recolorization Goofiness

TruColor

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found it odd that no one touched college logos at all....so I took the liberty with some big-time college rivalries:

Auburn/Alabama

UofAU2.jpg

UofAU1.jpg

Georgia/Florida

UFUGA2.jpg

UFUGA1.jpg

Florida State/Miami

FSUofM1.jpg

FSUofM3.jpg

FSUofM2.jpg

And finally.....

Michigan/Ohio State

OSUofM2.jpg

OSUofM1.jpg

If these don't give some people heart attacks, I don't know what will.

gYH2mW9.png

Oh I had one.

Big Al doesn't do orange ever.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

[threadjack ahead sorry]

AHHHHH HE USED CHIEF ILLINIWEK!!!!!! AHHHHH OMGWTFBBQ IM CALLEN TEH NCAA'S ON U!!

seriously, i might just write the NCAA and tell them i find Notre Dame's name and logo "hostile and abusive" and that it "invokes negative stereotypes of Irish people" and see what happens then...

[threadjack over]

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Uh oh, now we're crossing over sports!

And that Cubs one is... eww.

But the Rams one with the old colors looks beautiful, there needs to be a petition to switch back to those colors. Should never have switched!

I'll take it a step further and say no team that switched from royal & yellow to navy & gold should've switched (Brewers and Pitt, I'm lookin' at you...)

[threadjack on]

AHHHHH HE USED CHIEF ILLINIWEK!!!!!! AHHHHH OMGWTFBBQ IM CALLEN TEH NCAA'S ON U!!

seriously, i might just write the NCAA and tell them i find Notre Dame's name and logo "hostile and abusive" and that it "invokes negative stereotypes of Irish people" and see what happens then...

[threadjack off]

there fixed that for you. :D

how bout a couple of cards

Arizona Cardinals in St. Louis Cardinal colors

AriCards.png

St. Louis Cardinals in Arizona Cardinal colors

STLCards.png

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

[threadjack ahead sorry]

[threadjack over]

Congratulations on being the 1,000,000th person to use the "I'm fake outraged over the Fighting Irish" defense of Chief Illiniwek.

Archived