Once again...the San Jose Sharks.

Roger Clemente

Love the white jersey, absolutely positively hate the black. I'd seriously just try reversing the black/white scheme from the white jersey onto the black... and get some cresting around that shark! Something like this:

ClementesSharks.jpg

Also, like I said, try switching up the scheme to be opposite the white jersey.

Although it's already been said...

I like the white, but the black is just abit too confusing. I think I get where you wanted to go with it, it just didn't work out all that well. Maybe experiment with abit with the green color, just a thought.

I absolutely LOVE the way the shoulders don't meet at the neck in the front.

Very unique template!!!!

Only thing is that I'd like to see a different trim for the back of the sleeves.

(sorta feels like a cape right now)

Not that I dislike these but they're not unique enough. too Philly...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I love the whites. The blacks should be the opposite of the whites, with black shoulders and front and back panels, and white sides and sleeves. Also, a bit of cresting would be good as well.

On the black, it would be interesting to see you replace the white with teal, or do a teal alt. Also, a wider number font that (when double-digits) takes up most of the back panel might look good with this.

Great job, though; can't wait to see the update!

Hmm... I appear to be on the other side of this one.

While I prefer the Sharks in teal, I actually prefer the black to the white here. For me, there is too much black in what is supposed to be the "white" sweater, to the point where on the ice it could lead to confusion if the Sharks were wearing the white sweater against a team wearing predominantly black (Boston, Philadelphia). It has something close to a "bib" effect, which is never good.

But the black one, I like. A lot.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Hmm... I appear to be on the other side of this one.

While I prefer the Sharks in teal, I actually prefer the black to the white here. For me, there is too much black in what is supposed to be the "white" sweater, to the point where on the ice it could lead to confusion if the Sharks were wearing the white sweater against a team wearing predominantly black (Boston, Philadelphia). It has something close to a "bib" effect, which is never good.

But the black one, I like. A lot.

Marty, you're not seeing this 5th dimensionally. When you return to 1985 everything around Jennifer will return to normal and she'll awake as if from a dream... wait, I mean. The black on the white jersey would mostly be under the arms and wouldn't be seen enough, really, to cause too much confusion.

The black shark logo is completely lost on the Black jersey. Consider using the Fin from the shoulder as the main logo on that one? The Grey would provide more contrast.

I'm not crazy about the piece of toast shaped bib or whatever you call it on the front. Its only a personal preference, but I think there should be more space between the shoulder yoke and the bib.

Archived