Basketball Bulldog

cyandlux

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think at this point you are better off putting the wordmark above the head and taking out the basketball. That will integrate everything better.

In my opinion though the bulldog head still needs some work.

Maybe you should take a look at something that GMS and myself did. Here is the link.

i dont think the head is a big issue..the only thing that bothers me a lil on it is the ear. Mings' is real nice but its just a different style if you ask me. Like comparing Apples and some other fruit nobody knows about.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

blfg-011.jpg

I dont know about the ball name tag. I cant fit it in anywhere and I tried everywhere. Im sure Ive seen something similar somewhere, but Im too tired for research.

Floppy? This dude is supposed to rip your head off, not cuddle after a game of fetch :D

the reference photo I had had the ears back. I guess floppy is the more recognizable feature of this breed though.

What if he put the wordmark above the dog? Obviously, don't cover the face, but is the entirety of the collar necessary? If the 3 spikes are covered we still see the side/back spikes to know what the collar is supposed to look like. If you were to lower the head, that is an option that should be considered.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

Archived