2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

Not sure if this is anything, but I picked this up from the Avs site. Is that a piece of the new jersey or something else. I can't really tell.

SeasonTix320x165_2.jpg

It's a shoulder patch and it has been there for quite some time.

Oh, I see it now. You're right. Thanks!

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some news on the Thrashers jerseys from the Official Thrashers Blog:

http://thrashers.portspaces.com/post/bluel...ther_stuff.html

Still no word yet whether they will still have ATLANTA running down the sleeve. The fact that it's never been mentioned in any of these "hints" makes me think it's gone, though. :(

If the Thrashers use their same light blue home jersey without the one sleeve, it will be perfect! I also assume they will throw some dark blue underarm piping in there. I would absolutely love that jersey if thats what they did! I am excited to see Atlantas look.

...and here's an important quote from that same link:

I've finally seen the final versions of the modified Thrashers jerseys that will be used this season and I like them a lot. They have a cleaner, sleeker look and the road jersey is a lot more appealing to me. Having said that, note that I said modified jerseys instead of new jerseys. They're not radically different from last year's versions and the logos and colors are unchanged. Some of the accents and trim are different, but it's not a complete overhaul like Vancouver or Washington. The scope of the changes are more in line with what Pittsburgh and Ottawa did (although Ottawa tweaked their logo and we didn't). People outside of the Atlanta market that don't follow the Thrashers might even have to put the new and old uniforms side-by-side to tell the difference.

Yeah heard that one before, looks like the same designs from last year minus the horizontal striping and some more crappy piping. Their home jerseys will be clones of CLB, FLA, NAS and company and no mention of whether their away jersey will be matched to ressemble the home one.

Yeah heard that one before, looks like the same designs from last year minus the horizontal striping and some more crappy piping. Their home jerseys will be clones of CLB, FLA, NAS and company and no mention of whether their away jersey will be matched to ressemble the home one.

I could live with Columbus, but not FLA or NAS

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Toronto Maple Leafs should have there color red not blue. They should change that.

Their colors have always been blue and white (or at least as far back as I can remember). Why should they change now?

Three times during the 40's they had red text in the maple leaf on the crest of the jersey. Mind you I had been told it was never worn on the ice, only used for promotional uses such as photographs for hockey cards and whatnot. Its kind of hard to tell really because there weren't any colour photos of on ice action from the time really... If you want to look far, far back though, the St. Pats were green and white...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I really liked the Hurricanes jersey, they didn't change much from a set that I liked before. For the home, I don't like the piping becuase I liked the red-out effect the old ones had, but I like that the piping on the roads gives some more color to the jersey. A-

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Toronto Maple Leafs should have there color red not blue. They should change that.

Their colors have always been blue and white (or at least as far back as I can remember). Why should they change now?

Three times during the 40's they had red text in the maple leaf on the crest of the jersey. Mind you I had been told it was never worn on the ice, only used for promotional uses such as photographs for hockey cards and whatnot. Its kind of hard to tell really because there weren't any colour photos of on ice action from the time really... If you want to look far, far back though, the St. Pats were green and white...

Didn't they look good too.

untitled-6.jpg

So, um, am I the only one who kinda LIKES the new Calgary set? I wouldn't say they're particularly good, but I wouldn't say they're the worst that's been brought out this year. That honor goes to the Isles, Nucks, and Preds.

I think the new Flames jerseys look great. Yeah, that's right, "great." However, I'm also a huge fan of the Islanders and Predators updates as well.

By and large, I think most teams have ended up looking pretty good. The only update I really, really loathe so far has been the Panthers. There is nothing nice to me about that uniform.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Minnesota unveils tomorrow. The website says Sept 7th.

JerseyLaunch8.jpg

Looks like the white uniforms are essentially staying the same.

What a let down, I wanted a white version of the red. Would've looked great with green and white!

I would of loved to see them go over the top, and to take a chance by making the away version powder instead of white. Just like the Quebec Remparts.

Link

Didn't they look good too.

It also gave us the same colour scheme as Montreal and New York... go figure when half of the six teams used the exact same three colours...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Still no word yet whether they will still have ATLANTA running down the sleeve. The fact that it's never been mentioned in any of these "hints" makes me think it's gone, though. :(

It should be. That looked absolutely ridiculous.

Archived