2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

Sabres Edge Jersey... No significant changes as expected.

Buffalo News Article

783-bn-20070912-D001-newjerseysforsa-187612-MI0001.standalone.prod_affiliate.50.jpg

Maybe it's just me but there seems to be less gold.

On the NHL 08 topic, if anyone on here who has the game claim they have "leaks" of the new jerseys for those that have not been unveiled is full of it. Both EA & 2K are releasing a code on the 15th I think (as was mentioned earlier) to unveil the new jerseys in the game (except those that have already been released). So that pic of the new Devils jerseys might not be accurate and the Blues logo thing as well.

the devils jersey was from a reviewer.....possible they received unlocked versions of the game - hence the SJ & EDM leaked pics from before

the standard game only has the caps and canes unlocked out the box. all logos are new though (like vancouver, washington, etc.) regardless of the unlock

so if the blues did darken it (which im not sure at this point...) then the logo in the menus would be it / there are no logos to unlock, just jerseys

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I'm glad I still have my 6 "Vintage" Avalanche jerseys to wear!

I was only going to get 2 Edge jerseys, Colorado and Toronto. I mostlikely wont get Colorado now. Maybe Boston will take their place.

Please do suck new Leafs jersey!!!! :mad:

It's like you spoke to me.

At least I've got my 3 "vintage" avs jerseys.

Toronto is next, and being from the area you can't help but have a soft spot for the team. I hope they look much better than my poor Avalanche got.

do you have the avs first alternate sweater? the one where the middle is black?

They wore a black alternate?

Thats news to me.

I have:

White Bourque w/2001 SCF Patch

White Roy

White Roy w/nhl2000 patch

White Forsberg w/2001 SCF patch

Dark Forsberg /1996 SCF patch

Alt Tanguay with 10th anniversary patch

Was the black alt a "fan" or "fashion" jersey like the black red wings jersey?

Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Well I'm glad I still have my 6 "Vintage" Avalanche jerseys to wear!

I was only going to get 2 Edge jerseys, Colorado and Toronto. I mostlikely wont get Colorado now. Maybe Boston will take their place.

Please do suck new Leafs jersey!!!! :mad:

It's like you spoke to me.

At least I've got my 3 "vintage" avs jerseys.

Toronto is next, and being from the area you can't help but have a soft spot for the team. I hope they look much better than my poor Avalanche got.

do you have the avs first alternate sweater? the one where the middle is black?

They wore a black alternate?

Thats news to me.

I have:

White Bourque w/2001 SCF Patch

White Roy

White Roy w/nhl2000 patch

White Forsberg w/2001 SCF patch

Dark Forsberg /1996 SCF patch

Alt Tanguay with 10th anniversary patch

Was the black alt a "fan" or "fashion" jersey like the black red wings jersey?

Dan

I think it was. I seem to recall the white jersey with the white part being black.

I have a light blue one that they called "ice" which was also just a fashion jersey.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

the devils jersey was from a reviewer.....possible they received unlocked versions of the game - hence the SJ & EDM leaked pics from before

the standard game only has the caps and canes unlocked out the box. all logos are new though (like vancouver, washington, etc.) regardless of the unlock

so if the blues did darken it (which im not sure at this point...) then the logo in the menus would be it / there are no logos to unlock, just jerseys

That makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.

This makes me think that perhaps the Flyers will be one of the only teams to have their "own" template (at least in the NHL - we know that an AHL team is using it.) CBJ also has their "own", right? I don't recall seeing another one like theirs.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Once again, RBK deserves only part of the blame.

The teams must take the lion's share of the "credit" for these messes - it has been amply demonstrated that teams who chose to respect their uniform tradition could do so, and did.

Reebok might have been giving them bad advice, but the teams chose to accept that advice.

This makes me think that perhaps the Flyers will be one of the only teams to have their "own" template (at least in the NHL - we know that an AHL team is using it.) CBJ also has their "own", right? I don't recall seeing another one like theirs.

so far, dallas is unique too, with the thin pinstripes on the elbows.

So I'm guessing all of a sudden people don't think the Canucks jersey suck so much, eh? :)

Getting punched in the face generally doesn't hurt as much as getting kicked in the nads, but that doesn't necessarily mean it feels good.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

So I'm guessing all of a sudden people don't think the Canucks jersey suck so much, eh? :)

Vancouver's sweaters only have one problem - the unnecessary wordmark. That aside, they're great.

But you're right - compared with some of these monstrosities, that one problem is looking smaller and smaller.

From what i believe, all shorts are to be RBK too correct? I think that is Svatos (not sure) and he is wearing bauer shorts so that isn't likely to be their shorts, although their RBK shorts could be plain black i suppose. Also, the avs website still doesn't have anything.

Archived