2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

Also, are the Blues now the only team that we have not seen even the slighty hint of what the jersey is going to look like? Edmonton could fall under, but we did have that tiny little peek in that Xbox magazine.

I haven't been following all the unveilings as close as some, but have we seen the Thrashers?

You're right. I forgot about Atlanta too.

So Atlanta and St. Louis are the only two that we have 0% clue about.

Which has me very worried.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
could be a while

they are just trying to sell viewers LeafsTV.......sell people who already paid for LeafsTV.......this makes total sense

god this is going to take forever...

According to my same source they are also supposed to announce that LeafsTV will not be a separate charge channel anymore

That's true already, as long as you have digital cable, It's on the VIP tier on rogers. Ch97 in TO

I forgot that we haven't seen anything from Chicago yet either.

So Atlanta, Chicago and St. Louis are the only teams who we have not seen any sort of idea about, though we've heard plenty about them.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

2.jpg

Well...it's good camouflage if nothing else.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

20070912__AVS125~p1.jpg

At least the socks don't suck.

They need black or white in the socks and the piping on the body makes the logo look like it's squeezed in the space.

They blue shoulders without white or black to seprate them looks bad. Drop the front black/white piping and move it to the sleeves and the jerseys great.

Archived