2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are talking about the Sens, and reference the Cup winner, when you remove those two teams there are 28 remaining teams.

Hense if you (The senators) don't win the Cup, you're no better than the OTHER 28 teams that didn't win the cup.

The other 28 plus the Sens equal: 29 losers.

Its not that difficult.

Not including the Champs, and the Sens.

Ugh, I don't know why I'm getting into this again.

:blink:

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't remember the Sens getting they're hands on the cup? If something else was meant by the 28 please explain, cause I'm confused right now.

Jeezus. It's not that hard.

"you're no better than the other 28 teams who didn't get their hands on that cup."

There are 29 teams who didn't get their hands on the cup. The Sens were one of them. What's 29 - 1? 28.

If you are talking about the Sens, and reference the Cup winner, when you remove those two teams there are 28 remaining teams.

Hense if you (The senators) don't win the Cup, you're no better than the OTHER 28 teams that didn't win the cup.

The other 28 plus the Sens equal: 29 losers.

Its not that difficult.

Jesus don't I look like an idiot. I understand 100% now, just didn't register before. Thanks for not ripping the lid of me.

untitled-6.jpg

These new Islander sweaters remind me of stock cars from NASCAR, with those numbers everywhere....

jersey_3_article.jpgstory_3_witt_articleA.jpg

I'm not happy with the Rangers jersey as I have stated before, but these are a f--king disaster. Looks like a blind person was playing aroun with a template in Paint.

I may be 1 of like 5 people on this board who thinks so....

but I don't mind the new Isles look.

Ok, it's not my favorite design out there, but look at what we have it to compair to.

A t-shirt look alike from Nashville?

A big advertisement from Florida?

Maybe it's just the context that it's in....but these really aren't that bad.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Are there any mods here that could stop this non-sense ? I come here to see jerseys not kids arguing about who's the lamest team of the two (they both are with fans like you guys)

NARC!!!! Let us have our fun, there is no getting around it anymore, believe me.

Though I do agree to an extent that there are 29 "losers", I just don't think you can put all of those 29 teams into one group saying that they all are the same.

Also I do agree that alot of people are being ignorant in saying that the Senators are the same as a team like phoenix or Toronto for that matter.

You can't hide the fact that, even though the Senatprs did not win it all, they did have an amazing run, with no choking in the early rounds. :P

Well I would write more but I got to go see Superbad. B)

Hi, how are you?

I don't like the white one (orange & white don't fit well imo) but I like the home version. It separate itself well from the 29 other teams with a unique look that doesn't include stupidities like t-shirt stripes or piping for the sake of piping.

What do you call that shoulder piping then. It's not like the shoulder yoke is a different color so there is need for a piping outline of it. In my mind that piping ruins the entire jersey.

I don't like the white one (orange & white don't fit well imo) but I like the home version. It separate itself well from the 29 other teams with a unique look that doesn't include stupidities like t-shirt stripes or piping for the sake of piping.

What do you call that shoulder piping then. It's not like the shoulder yoke is a different color so there is need for a piping outline of it. In my mind that piping ruins the entire jersey.

I agree with jkrdevil 100%. You gotta pick either piping or the crazy coloured arms, you can't have it both ways.

thecatch.jpg

Agreed. I don't get the piping around the shoulder yoke.

A different color yoke could look great - see the Bruins. But the same color, only outlined? Too busy.

Archived