2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So how long till they're reveiled?

Reveil them? They haven't even been unveiled.

I think it's an unfortunate typo, But it provokes funny imagery, nonetheless. It kind of sounds like something that might happen at an arranged marriage where you unveil the bride and see her for the first time and then quickly re-veil her...

I think he was shooting for 'revealed'.

Sorry if this already has been posted. Every time I take a day away from this thread, it grows by 10 pages.

From the Pittsburgh Penguins shop on their website:

NEW 2007 Rbk Pittsburgh Penguins Premier Home Jersey

Item no: 2839660

$114.99

The NEW 2007 Pittsburgh Penguins Premier Jersey from Reebok® is made of high-quality polyester two-way stretch pique fabric and has solid mesh inserts for ventilation. This officially licensed jersey is engineered to duplicate the on-ice team jersey. The front crest is embroidered just like the authentic jersey and the single layer screen printed tackle twill shoulder patches (where applicable) are sewn directly to the jersey.

Release Date: Buy now for shipping by 09/21/2007.

Sorry if this already has been posted. Every time I take a day away from this thread, it grows by 10 pages.

From the Pittsburgh Penguins shop on their website:

NEW 2007 Rbk Pittsburgh Penguins Premier Home Jersey

Item no: 2839660

$114.99

The NEW 2007 Pittsburgh Penguins Premier Jersey from Reebok® is made of high-quality polyester two-way stretch pique fabric and has solid mesh inserts for ventilation. This officially licensed jersey is engineered to duplicate the on-ice team jersey. The front crest is embroidered just like the authentic jersey and the single layer screen printed tackle twill shoulder patches (where applicable) are sewn directly to the jersey.

Release Date: Buy now for shipping by 09/21/2007.

That's the same for every other team.

Wade-sig.png

So how long till they're reveiled?

Reveil them? They haven't even been unveiled.

I think it's an unfortunate typo, But it provokes funny imagery, nonetheless. It kind of sounds like something that might happen at an arranged marriage where you unveil the bride and see her for the first time and then quickly re-veil her...

I think he was shooting for 'revealed'.

Indeed I was.

I knew that's what you meant, I just thought it was funny because the typo invoked the exact opposite of what's to happen.

LEAFS JERSEY LEAK TO APPEAR ON CBC NEWS AT 6 PM TONIGHT

Just caught a preview for the CBC Toronto News...and they said they have a leak of the jersey that will appear at 6 with fan reaction

HA! A friend of mine just IM'd me saying "The Leafs are getting new jerseys? I hear they are going to show them on CBC at 6." And I thought "That CAN'T be right, I would have read about it on the CCSLC boards by now!"

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

LEAFS JERSEY LEAK TO APPEAR ON CBC NEWS AT 6 PM TONIGHT

Just caught a preview for the CBC Toronto News...and they said they have a leak of the jersey that will appear at 6 with fan reaction

HA! A friend of mine just IM'd me saying "The Leafs are getting new jerseys? I hear they are going to show them on CBC at 6." And I thought "That CAN'T be right, I would have read about it on the CCSLC boards by now!"

I'll be ready for customers to start calling asking if we have them within 2 minutes of the story airing!

According the video on the CBC the Leafs new jersey is

Blue jersey....bigger logo...same Leaf...white piping under the arms and white piping down the arms...No shoulder patch...the two white vertical stripes are gone as well...looks like a small white stripe along the very bottom

They just showed the blue jersey.

about 2 seconds ago they just aired the pic of the new leafs jersey on cbc.

What i found weird was that the reporter said "this is what we have been lead to believe will be the new uniforms".

I'm getting the feeling it was just a filler for the news tonight.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I hope so too. Unlike other teams so far, nobody (except Pantone of course) has the slightest clue as to what they will look like. Aside that it will be Red. They could be more bland reebok vertical stripe nonsense, it could have some serpintine in it, it could be something completely different.

For the record, I actually don't have any idea what any of the new uniforms will look like.

Archived