2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

I think Sens and Leafs fans need to take a timeout for a few hours, or days. I really don't know what was worse, the fake leaks or your constant bitching and bickering. You guys are really starting to annoy the fu*k outta me.

Okay everyone bucfan is getting annoyed, so I guess we have to stop.

In all fairness, a moderator suggested that the Sens/Leafs fans put an end to their grabass-fest in this thread. Some of you sad-sacks just can't resist.

As for the Thrashers, I don't have any pictures or great descriptions of what the new sweaters will look like, but due to the design of the sweater, they'll likely be losing the "wings" of the sleeves on their road whites, which is already a downgrade, in my opinion.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jersey0823tsr.jpg

Old-style collar: Check.

Lace-up neck: Check.

Red color: Check.

So far, so good. Not digging the piping so much, but that could add to my theory that the non-Original Six teams had limited input.

I'm afraid your theory is demonstrably wrong - we know the Capitals had a great deal of input into their new sweater design.

I think Sens and Leafs fans need to take a timeout for a few hours, or days. I really don't know what was worse, the fake leaks or your constant bitching and bickering. You guys are really starting to annoy the fu*k outta me.

Okay everyone bucfan is getting annoyed, so I guess we have to stop.

In all fairness, a moderator suggested that the Sens/Leafs fans put an end to their grabass-fest in this thread. Some of you sad-sacks just can't resist.

As for the Thrashers, I don't have any pictures or great descriptions of what the new sweaters will look like, but due to the design of the sweater, they'll likely be losing the "wings" of the sleeves on their road whites, which is already a downgrade, in my opinion.

Yah I know I was jst messing around.

Hi, how are you?

Are you sure it's not just the upper extension of his hockey pants?

Errmm.. I'd certainly hope hockey pants don't go more than halfway up to your armpits.

Pants go up to their ribs, and above that comes the chest/shoulder pads.

I'm not buying it.. I've seen where equipment begins and ends, and have worn it myself on a number of occasions, and pants and shoulder pads do not meet that far up. hehe.

Yes, I'm sure that equipment plays a role in this, and it's probably been exaggerated because of that, and I'm sure Neil isn't actually Mr. Fatty, but it does highlight a potential embarrassment with these uniforms. Neil's 'sweater' (You know, I can't even say that word even *remotely* seriously now), is simply too small for him, and it's laughingly stretched out because of it, equipment or not. It looks horrible and unsightly. I just hope it isn't a common occurrence this season. *EDIT* And yes, I Spezza's is stretched out as well, but isn't as exaggerated as Neil's

I know what you mean. But the thing is, it wouldn't take the players to sport the jerseys to find out if they're overweight or not, or just slightly out of shape. All the physicals they do in training camp handles that anyway. You wouldn't be able to see any overweight players once the season starts anyways. If you do continue to see these occurrences, I would bet it's more to do with the players' equipment than their weight.

Wade-sig.png

Hmmm... is the brim logo on that Tampa cap the bolt/circle without any words whatsoever?

Lightning, please please please... and I know you won't do it, but... please please please use that on the front of your jerseys. Please.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

First peek at the Canes that's not from NHL 08... here's a headshot from Carolina's rookie camp:

8470302.jpg

actually, theirs a leak from nhl 08 somewhere in a thread...

He's just saying there's an actual photo of the new jersey piping not leaked from 08.

bufg.png

this is starting to look like madden, when I relocated everyone and gave all them new uniforms, i ended up 32 teams with either panthers/ucla stripes, broncos swoosh stripes, traditional arm stripes, or over enlarged titans stripes.

the wild release is OK but there was a poster on here, can't remember his name but did a wild concept that honestly, was better than what they have and will release.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

The primary logo and font on the Lightning cap appears to be the same as the leaked versions. The secondary logo does not have Florida in the background.

94026291gq5.jpg

Only 1 Tampa Hat, whats behind them?

And who's got the pic of the Avalanche cap?

I hate how the bolt is over the circle completly they couldve made go in the top of the circle.

The primary logo and font on the Lightning cap appears to be the same as the leaked versions. The secondary logo does not have Florida in the background.

94026291gq5.jpg

48750206pf3.jpg

Awww darn, beat me to the punch. :P

Where did you get those pics from?

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

94026291gq5.jpg

Only 1 Tampa Hat, whats behind them?

And who's got the pic of the Avalanche cap?

Eh, nothing special about the Aves hat. It has the primary on the crown and the foot on the rim, and it was the blue and maroon.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Hey Neon, thanks for all the info.

It's probably been asked before, but if you've seen the Leafs hat, did they touch the logo at all?

Or even a better question would be, of all the new hats that you've been able to see, which teams did some tweaking?

Thanks again, pal.

Archived