Yet another baseball player under steroids suspicion?

DEAD!

So the difference between WWE and MLB is what now? I mean, besides the whole legitimate competition and not performing in underpants thing.

I'm interested to see what happens with the health of these players in the next ten years, and if MLB finds itself facing a rash of young deaths like professional wrestling has.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

:down: What's happening to the game?

Factual or just suspicion, proven or unproven, this is getting way outta hand. I don't always believe (or wanna believe) that all these players actually used. But even if they didn't, coupled with those who have been proven to have used, the whole thing is just getting to be too much.

So the difference between WWE and MLB is what now? I mean, besides the whole legitimate competition and not performing in underpants thing.

I'm interested to see what happens with the health of these players in the next ten years, and if MLB finds itself facing a rash of young deaths like professional wrestling has.

You know what, Git? I think there's a connection between the WWE scandal and the gradual revealing of these players. Admittedly, I haven't followed the steroids issue as closely as some, but this new wave of information is based on uncovering shipment records, which is how all of the WWE wrestlers were named, and I believe the Chris Benoit Tragedy (that's its official title now, capitalized 'T' and all) was what led to Congress' deeper probing of these steroid outlets, rather than the sport just relying on its testing.

I don't really see Glaus using that stuff... he has always been a big guy and everything I have ever read about him has mentioned his size through his high school days to now. Its like the Big Hurt, some guys are just big and until they come out with a smoking gun saying they have definitive proof stating "Troy Glaus acquired and used HGH" I won't believe it.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I look forward to seeing who Bud Selig's illegitimate son is.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I look forward to seeing who Bud Selig's illegitimate son is.

Dimitri Young?

Does anybody else think Creamer and Glaus look alike...

.... Creamer's on calcium?

I saw, I came, I left.

Am I the only one who thinks Bug Selig and Stephen Hawking were separated at birth?

postofday.png

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing all the major pro sports leagues collapse underneath themselves. It would serve them right for their decades of greed and excess...

I just hope it doesn't take a slew of deaths in baseball (like there have been for wrestling) for that to happen.

This was Bud Selig and the MLB Owners circa 2002

three_monkeys.jpg

Which monkey is Bud?

in this order, Bud Selig, Gary Bettman, David Stern.

:blink:

Thank you!!! I had some trouble figuring who was who! Now I can resume my life after that.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

This was Bud Selig and the MLB Owners circa 2002

three_monkeys.jpg

Which monkey is Bud?

in this order, Bud Selig, Gary Bettman, David Stern.

:blink:

Shouldn't the first one be Gary Bettman, because of his inability to listen to the fans and make his league better? And shouldn't the second one be Bud Selig because he closed his eyes to the steriod use in baseball for all these years?

Archived