Rangers new uniforms

coggs

Was at the game last night. The white stripe on the bottom makes them look like they are wearing untucked in t-shirts under their pads. The "RANGERS" is still too vertical. I was hoping the jerseys would stretch over the pads and it would look like what I am used to, but unfortuntately they are do not. BTW, I was able to notice this from the last row of the 400's. For those of you not familiar with MSG, that is the last row of the arena.

I don't get it. What's so bad about them?

Seriously, someone please explain. I was watching ESPN this morning and actually commented how great it was that the Rangers and Devils had basically the same uniforms as last year (except for the fact that they looked a bit too small)

The stripes on the NYR shorts look different than I recall. I do agree that the RANGERS wordmark looks pretty compressed on the sweater. I think the lettering used to extend further toward the shoulders and waist than it does now.

Still looks pretty good though, especially next to some of the striped monstrosities some teams came up with.

Devils look awesome by the way.

Why isn't this topic included in the "2007-08 NHL uniforms" post? When I asked a question about the Leafs new sweaters and then when I posted the date of the Leafs announcement both of my posts were removed. But this one is allowed to live. How about a little consistency and fair play here?

Why isn't this topic included in the "2007-08 NHL uniforms" post? When I asked a question about the Leafs new sweaters and then when I posted the date of the Leafs announcement both of my posts were removed. But this one is allowed to live. How about a little consistency and fair play here?

How about not taking everything personally?

Coggs aren't you the one that said they would never see the Rangers again due to the new unis being "too different" and "sucking"?

Nope, said I wouldn't buy a new jersey, and I won't.

You do realize the jerseys are pretty much the exact same right? But hey, to each their own.

Coggs aren't you the one that said they would never see the Rangers again due to the new unis being "too different" and "sucking"?

You do realize the jerseys are pretty much the exact same right? But hey, to each their own.

You do realize there is a difference between, "pretty much the same" and "the same", right?

I'm a Rangers fan. The jerseys look OK to me. Honestly, at first glance it's hard to tell these apart from the old ones. Yeah the lettering is a little different but all in all it could have been a whole lot worse. I'm cool with them.

Agreed.

This year

3315e144-6a84-4bcc-bfdd-9ba08ed848cd.jpg

Last year

straka_78586.jpg

I don't see much of a difference. In fact, I don't see any at all.

I was watching ESPN this morning and actually commented how great it was that the Rangers and Devils had basically the same uniforms as last year (except for the fact that they looked a bit too small)

You must've still been sleeping...

If they are the exact same, why would he need to buy a new one?

I'm a Rangers fan. The jerseys look OK to me. Honestly, at first glance it's hard to tell these apart from the old ones. Yeah the lettering is a little different but all in all it could have been a whole lot worse. I'm cool with them.

Agreed.

This year

3315e144-6a84-4bcc-bfdd-9ba08ed848cd.jpg

Last year

straka_78586.jpg

I don't see much of a difference. In fact, I don't see any at all.

Same here, quite complaining for the sake of complaining. Your teams better off then 90% of the NHL, think yourself lucky bud.

untitled-6.jpg

Archived