New NBA Courts

jhans203

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the 50th Anniversary logo at centre court for the Pistons, but in the original pics posted maybe it's just the lighting or my eyes are messed up, but the red in the paint almost looks dark orange. Gotta be the lighting, my eyes can't be that bad...

stoneraizersig.jpg

I didn't take a picture of it, but I can describe the Hawks new floor:

It's the two-tone wood look. The darker-colored wood is the out-of-bounds border of the court, and the lighter-colored wood is the inbounds part of the court. The paint area is that navy blue color, and the sprawled-bird logo is at midcourt.

I didn't take a picture of it, but I can describe the Hawks new floor:

It's the two-tone wood look. The darker-colored wood is the out-of-bounds border of the court, and the lighter-colored wood is the inbounds part of the court. The paint area is that navy blue color, and the sprawled-bird logo is at midcourt.

atl.jpg

ujsignature.png

I think trhe new Blazers floor is more appealing to the eye in real life vs from a graffic. To me the red key with black circle and teh oversized pinwheel center-court was just too busy.

I agree on the white Key version tehy had in the early 90's though that was IMO the best they've had.

I'm watching the Nets/Sixers game right now and the Sixers have a new court...

-- The alternate "76" logos and the blue trails coming out of the borders are gone

-- Center court "76ERS" logo has been replaced by black "SIXERS" script (with ball) just like the front of the home jersey. There is no tipoff circle anymore. (Old court had a blue circle behind the "76ERS" logo)

-- Out-of-bounds area is the same as before....black all around

-- Paint area is the same as before.....blue paint, blue circle, black edges

-- Upper-left and upper-right corners (TV view), right in front of the benches, have "WWW.SIXERS.COM" in white

-- On each baseline, they've replaced "SIXERS" with the "76ERS" logo on the right (which would be the upper-left and lower-right corners when watching on TV)

OLD court:

iguodala.jpg

-- On each baseline, they've replaced "SIXERS" with the "76ERS" logo on the right (which would be the upper-left and lower-right corners when watching on TV)

This is a big downgrade in my opinion. I really liked the SIXERS on the baseline.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Just so I can critique the accuracy of the video games, is this list correct?

*Hawks

*Rockets

*Bobcats

*76ers

*Pistons

*Trailblazers

*Nuggets

What about the Wizards with the bronze/gold?

And for the record, last year:

*Bucks

*Raptors

*Wizards

*Cavaliers

and according to the rumor mill, the lakers and clippers are due to get new floors

Well they annouced it last season and the Lakers was going back to their FORUM floor with their anniversarry logo in the middle and the Clippers floor would be all red with the primary logo on the center court.

MONICA SANTA MARIA (DEC 6 1972- MAR 15 1994)

KRISSY TAYLOR (MAY 15 1978- JUL 3 1995)

YOU WILL BE MISS.

Archived