New NBA Courts

jhans203

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy s#!t !!!!

Is that paint I see within.....the PAINT?

Wow, the Pistons are so daring and alternative! :rolleyes:

Its actually nice to see a team not fall victim to a five second trend that will get old before players actually hit the court. I give you kudos Pistons....kudos.

Looks like the Nuggets have changed the center court DN logo to the alternate double pick axe logo.

fullj.getty-76973666mm004_los_angeles_c.jpg

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Looks like the Nuggets have changed the center court DN logo to the alternate double pick axe logo.

Also the "Denver Mountain" secondary logo in the perimeter arc area has also been replaced with the team's primary logo....see pics at Getty Images

They've made a lot more moves than anyone. In addition to the new center & wing logos, they've emptied the top of the key circle.

Before:

den.png

ujsignature.png

Anybody realize that the out of bounds color is now blue? It was always red, always except for 97 to 00 when it was teal.

Good spot. It was indeed red and now its blue. I'm not sure which way I like it, I'll have to see it in a game.

Before:

det.png

ujsignature.png

Also the "Denver Mountain" secondary logo in the perimeter arc area has also been replaced with the team's primary logo....see pics at Getty Images

I think this is a poor decision by Denver to put their primary on the wing. Only Chicago and Houston have done so: Chicago's primary is simple enough to pull it off, but Houston's is cluttered. All of the other 10 teams with wing logos on their court use a secondary logo.

ujsignature.png

Archived