Unique Signatures

buckeyes

I had a unique idea for some signatures. Take the letter that a team uses as a logo and use them to spell out your name. These don't nessecarily have to be your favorite teams, but you could possibly pick and choose which logos you want or ill just throw one together for you. People with numbers would kind of difficult, but I could just do your name without the numbers.

Here is an example of one i made for my name:

buckeyessig-1.jpg

newsig.jpg

-The Few, The Proud, The Paint Users.-

I thought about this when considering how many college and pro teams have a letter. It's 27, I think, of current MLB teams (not Astros, Orioles, or Indians) on their primary caps.

Colleges there are a lot, even Q for Quinnipiac and X for Xavier.

Other than that, I can't see any practical use for spelling out one team's name with a ransom paste of other teams' logos.

Let me preface this by saying that I don't really expect an answer, but I wonder if there are any players out there who's name can be spelled out using logos of teams that they have played for.

I'm sure players like...Maybe Kenny Lofton could, considering he's been with 11 of the 30 teams :P .

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Let me preface this by saying that I don't really expect an answer, but I wonder if there are any players out there who's name can be spelled out using logos of teams that they have played for.

Just trying to find one quickly, I came across only one guy that kinda works. You are going to have to trust me and give me some room to play, but it works.

Jason Botts

100px-ALE-BOS-Insignia.pngOklahomaRedhawks3.jpgALW-TEX-Insignia.pngALW-TEX-Insignia.png100px-Stockton_Ports_cap.PNG

Botts played for the Red Sox organization for the Lowell Spinners, thus the Boston B, the Oklahoma Redhawks, thus the O (which you will have to pretend is just an O for this to work), he currently is on the Texas Rangers, and he played for the Stockton Ports previously, which is where the S comes from. I am sure this works well with somebody, but I just wanted to share my (sorta) find.

Damn, we need to set a limit for the amount of sigs and what not...some are getting out of hand for how many they are using.

Interesting idea though to the original poster.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Damn, we need to set a limit for the amount of sigs and what not...some are getting out of hand for how many they are using.

Interesting idea though to the original poster.

Yeah Red Falcon you got way too many sigs going on, no offense. It takes up a whole page. You don't need two sigs for 4 NFL teams each.

Turn them off, then.

Here's my contribution. Obviously, I cheated a little bit!

bbtv.png

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I hate to sound computer illiterate but how did you guys make those? I really like the concept. I tried in paint, but didn't have much luck.

About 20 minutes and photoshop.

Here you go.

dlwatt.jpg

And here's one for Korbyn.

korbyn.jpg

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived