Hockey Player

axl007

Hmmm... that's really frickin' nice. I like it alot.

Is this a player of african descent or something? He looks black... or maybe arab.

That brings up an interesting question. When will the NHL expand to Cairo?

thats not just a player of african descent, that michael jordan. and you thought his baseball stint was crazy.....

That brings up an interesting question. When will the NHL expand to Cairo?

I think Dubai would come first, they have a pretty nice indoor rink in one of their shopping centers, I saw it on CBC I think. And they have an indoor ski hill! How cool is that?!

Axl, once again, amazing work. The template lacks a little bit of detail that might be fun to play with; details on the gloves for example. Changing that would allow for more brand customization. So far it looks really good!

Can you please make Daniel Cleary white? Thanks :P

In all seriousness, I would trim the Wings logo crest a bit. They don't have such a thick outline (except on Starter jerseys, yuck). And the white on the shoulders would go in toward the numbers more.

I don't mean to be picky but I don't know how realistic you were looking to make them. I tend to be picky about the Wings look.

SIG.png

Nicely done, as usual. For the gloves, I wouldn't put too much more detail in there, maybe just s'more shadows in the back of the hand area, kinda like how you did the shinguards. Also, perhaps make the palms white/natural? I'd darken the shadow a bit on the far arm...it gets a bit lost on the white jerseys.

Did you use the pic of Crosby in the all-star getup as your base?

Nicely done, as usual. For the gloves, I wouldn't put too much more detail in there, maybe just s'more shadows in the back of the hand area, kinda like how you did the shinguards. Also, perhaps make the palms white/natural? I'd darken the shadow a bit on the far arm...it gets a bit lost on the white jerseys.

Did you use the pic of Crosby in the all-star getup as your base?

Yeah, I've still got some work to do and if that's the guy in my NHL catalog, then yes (shows what I know about hockey!)

CLHEL2.png

Nice work, damn it i'm waiting to hear back from the flames guy that i've been trying to get that rbk edge template from (he did his my nhl redo thingy) and now my hopes are pinned on this template being released soon.

I gots-ta put dem ideas down.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

How many black players are even in the NHL? I remember a video game where all created players had to be the exact same shade of "flesh"/white, which to me suggests that there were no black players in the game.

That and considering that about 90% [/exaggerate] of players are from Canada...

Archived