Bad color combos

johnnysama

I think the colors of blue and red (NY Rangers/Giants) go well together and also the Min Wild's colors...but when they let red dominate, they look like garbage...and just to be a pr!ck...I think gray, when not in a scheme, doesn't belong (ahem...Colts, Browns, USC, Cards masks) with any colors.

Another set I hated was that San Antonio Riders team from the WLAF.

KISSwall09.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One non close combo that is rarely, if ever used, is red and KELLY green. It just screams "Christmas!" It's funny; that little tweak from Kelly Green to Forest green makes it okay.

Remember the New Jersey Devils' original look?

It was Forest Green, not Kelly:

On the graphic I linked to, the green looks WAY too bright to be called forest green.

CCSLC signature.png

I have just been officially owned...by the owner of all owners.

And...I'm man enough to admit it. Ain't that a b*tch???

(*turns around and walks away, fuming and spittin' off at the mouth under own breath*) :D

It's all good. You know me - topics about colors makes me wet my pants.

:P

When that happens, Pantone, is it PMS 1235 or is there a different hue?

/couldn't resist

//some will find disgusting, others funny

///will stop now

If, when that happens, it IS in fact PMS 1235...you mmmmmmaaaaaaaayyyyyy wanna think about drinking some more water, homie. :D

(By the way...here's a stumper for you, Donovan: what's the PMS value for clear??? :D )

OFF-NOTE: this is the absolute last time a man's excretory system and the letters "P", "M", and "S" are to be used in conjunction.

(*running away now...*)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

When that happens, Pantone, is it PMS 1235 or is there a different hue?

/couldn't resist

//some will find disgusting, others funny

///will stop now

I'm all about Pantone's new Goe system:

PANTONE1-1-2C.jpg

...and you'll notice that there is now a PANTONE Clear ink. No RGB values (!)...

so Donovan, do you happen to have the PMS value for the neon pee that is caused by consuming a Rockstar energy drink?

I've never had one of those energy drink-things...would it look like THIS?:

PANTONE803C.jpg

(man...we're REALLY getting off-topic!)

so Donovan, do you happen to have the PMS value for the neon pee that is caused by consuming a Rockstar energy drink?

I've never had one of those energy drink-things...would it look like THIS?:

[image]

(man...we're REALLY getting off-topic!)

actually, yes it would look like that

I'm all about Pantone's new Goe system:

PANTONE1-1-2C.jpg

...and you'll notice that there is now a PANTONE Clear ink. No RGB values (!)...

DAMN IT!!! Okay I quit now.

(That's twice now, Color Boy!!! ) ^_^

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

As for red and orange...there are those of us who see absolute beauty in that super-unique color scheme, not to mention thr uniforms worn by the team represented by those colors...

nickerson-943.jpg

nickerson-gb95h.jpg

But...I guess beauty IS in the eye of the beholder, huh??? :D

Yes it is, and you sir have good taste. I'm in the small minority but I really wish the Bucs would bring back the creamsicle orange as a throwback alt. It's beautiful in the fact that it's so unique.

stoneraizersig.jpg

As for red and orange...there are those of us who see absolute beauty in that super-unique color scheme, not to mention thr uniforms worn by the team represented by those colors...

But...I guess beauty IS in the eye of the beholder, huh??? :D

Yes it is, and you sir have good taste. I'm in the small minority but I really wish the Bucs would bring back the creamsicle orange as a throwback alt. It's beautiful in the fact that it's so unique.

I'm with you on this. Best helmet ever and very solid jerseys.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived