Janet jackson/justin timberlake mishap...

STL FANATIC

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who cares? Even Janet's tittie could make the halftime Show watchable...

And I love kid rock, but dude, you can wear the American flag as clothing... not only is it just wrong, it's also against the law (although i doubt Kid Rock is gonna get arrested for that...)

But the good thing was you didn't need the Halftime show or commercials to be entertaining, the Game was great...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

MTV sucks, has always sucked, and will always continue to grow in its suckitude exponentially. The mere fact that they had anything to do with this doesn't surprise me in the least. MTV's headquarters and all their garbage shows should be burned to the ground. Then they should take those ashes and throw them in a volcano.

it wasn't that bad...  i dont like all the artists, but as far as halftime shows.. it didn't blow.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Hmmmm, let's see. In just the past couple of months, someone is able to sneak an electronic device on to the playing field, lodging it in some goalpost padding to the apparent notice of nobody (Joe Horn's cell phone) and now we have a guy who simply dresses up like a ref and is able to delay the 2nd half kickoff after he strips down and takes the field. How about that crack NFL on-field security?

edit: I just realize I said "crack" in response to Roger's pic.  Totally unintentionall but funny nonetheless. :D

Another great Superbowl moment for the books!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

But hey! What's that clear-plastic jock strap he's wearing? Is he trying to, as David Cross puts it, "effectively hide his thunder?"

Ahhh, Golden Palace.com.  From sponsoring (?) Celebrity Boxing to this.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Does anyone know when CBS's contract with the NFL is up?  This is the second consecutive Super Bowl that they have broadcast where there has been an R-rated incident.  Someone else in another thread correctly referred to the "f-bomb" being dropped by a few players that CBS unwisely decided to mike and broadcast live rather than edit and save til halftime like ABC usually does.  Also, they showed at least one replay of Jake Delhomme coming off of the field and clearly mouthing the f word last night.  Very bad judgment and clearly the kind of thing that could result in NBC getting back into the business of broadcasting NFL football.

Well players cursing is gonna happen. Delhomme just lost the SB thats no big deal.

I think after this teh NFL will hold tighter reigns on the halftime show in the futire, with MTV never getting invitied back.

Can you say the Return of Up With People.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Hmmmm, let's see.  In just the past couple of months, someone is able to sneak an electronic device on to the playing field, lodging it in some goalpost padding to the apparent notice of nobody (Joe Horn's cell phone) and now we have a guy who simply dresses up like a ref and is able to delay the 2nd half kickoff after he strips down and takes the field.  How about that crack NFL on-field security?

edit: I just realize I said "crack" in response to Roger's pic.  Totally unintentionall but funny nonetheless. :D

That's pretty bad... what's stopping an insane person from dressing up as an official with a ton of dynamite lodged somewhere in his body.   Or a 'groundskeeper' from sticking some explosives into the goal post padding (instead of a cell phone).

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

While I'm at it, I'd like to point out while people running on the field is funny to fans watching, it's hell for the people working at the stadium.

I had a fan jump onto the field from the first row of my section once, could I have prevented it?  hell no, but it's still my responsibility.  While others are enjoying the show, I'm scared about losing my job.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

As for the janet thing, i thought it was stupid, and who really wants to see that anyway? :laugh:

You know, she really is starting to look a lot like Dianna Ross.  And I don't mean that in a complimentary fashion.

While I'm at it, I'd like to point out while people running on the field is funny to fans watching, it's hell for the people working at the stadium.

I had a fan jump onto the field from the first row of my section once, could I have prevented it? hell no, but it's still my responsibility. While others are enjoying the show, I'm scared about losing my job.

..." I was heading out of my seat and heading up to the concession stand to get a snowcone. I looked at and all he was wearing was a smile :D . He ran down the stairs and I hollered..."DON'T LOOK, ETHEL! But it already too late... She ran on the field with end and made a beeline to the endzone with him!

My apologies to Ray Stevens...

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

Archived