Team 5: Ottawa Senators REBRAND

DawgPacPBH

The logo looks good, buy maybe should somehow add more shape to it by using a triangle or circular border to kind of complete the dead space between the crest of the helmet and the bustling cape.

On a personal level, I've never been a fan of the half-and-half arm sleeves. I think the Sen's should have something a bit more traditional, while still being quasi modern, like the Penguins. I'd love to see some interesting sleeve stripes.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

no sign of barberpoles, completely original uniform design and logos...a winner.

unfortunately this is becoming a rarity here on the concepts forum. Nobody ever seems to have any good ideas anymore.

I've noticed that lately, it's pretty unfortunate.

This place used to be alot of really good logo ideas and identities, and now 90% of whats here is little uni updates you barely notice. I havent seen too many original logo ideas in a WHILE.

Thanks for the comments though, buddy.

Twitter: @peteeee

E-Mail: peteschwadel@gmail.com

Dribbble!

I'm amazed how you can keep churning out jerseys as good as these in such a short amount of time. Keep up the good work :D

nhlvquebec2mw0.pngnhlpittsburghmo1.pngmlsnewenglandei8.pngnflbaltimoreff1.pngncaaohiostatepx4.png

Interesting Baseball fact: In 1960: Baltimore, Milwaukee, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh had 2 AAA affiliates, while Los Angeles had 3 teams...and the New York Yankees had the Kansas City Athletics.

Interesting Hockey fact: In 1974, the Buffalo Sabres draft Taro Tsujimoto of the Toyko Katanas with th 183 pick in the draft. It was later revealed that Taro didn't exist, but Taro is still listed as an offical draftee of the Buffalo Sabres in their Media Guide.

I'n not too sure on the logo, it's well rendered and looks good, but for some reason it looks way too off center and seems anime-ish. The lines seem too weak as well, maybe try making the lines thicker. Perhaps that would make it feel better to me. I like the logo they have now a lot more. The uniform design looks excellent though, really nice job on that.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

The jerseys look awesome.

I think that the logo would probably look better on a football helmet, it seems to have that In Motion look to it.

Thats not to say that it doesn't look good. The logo is fantastic, I really like it. I just feel that it would fit better on a helmet.

The jersey itself is fine, but the logo doesn't work as is. The addition of the cape makes the logo off balanced. I think in order to use the cape, the head needs to be shown at a 3/4 position. That, and the helmet has a flat spot on top.

A comment in general about all your concepts is you tend to have a keyline on all the elements in your artwork. You should eliminate that. It's not needed.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

The jersey itself is fine, but the logo doesn't work as is. The addition of the cape makes the logo off balanced. I think in order to use the cape, the head needs to be shown at a 3/4 position. That, and the helmet has a flat spot on top.

A comment in general about all your concepts is you tend to have a keyline on all the elements in your artwork. You should eliminate that. It's not needed.

Explain, I'm not 100% sure what you mean.

thanks for the tips and comments though, everyone.

Twitter: @peteeee

E-Mail: peteschwadel@gmail.com

Dribbble!

Explain, I'm not 100% sure what you mean.

thanks for the tips and comments though, everyone.

On the stand-alone Senators logo, there is a grayish outline around the white outlining the logo. On the Lightning logo, the silver has a darker gray outline around it. On this jersey, the gold piping has a distinct black outline around it. Even if it were to indicate a seam, it is still too strong.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

The logo must be facing the other way, all sens logos in the past have so I guess it is a sort of tradition. Also try to make the cape a little smaller so that the logo doesn't look to unbalanced. Overall I do like the idea and the execution of the logo.

On the jerseys, I think that they are quite nice but try them without the alternate coloured sleeves. Also on the two, at the very tip the small point looks somewhat out of place. I like the idea and I would also like to see a jersey made in black.

Very nice work, and good work making an aggresive looking senator.

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

The logo is better facing right the face is well I cant word it nicely umm well its kinda a probblem make the face more serious I dont really like the cape but you could try this but if you wanna keep what you have I understand and il try thinkin of a word for the face :P

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

Archived