Hawai'i in All black vs Boise State.

TrueYankee26

I was wondering what their pride stickers are supposed to be. I kept trying to get a good look at them the whole game but I couldn't make them out, kinda looked like a skull and crossbones kinda thing. I remember they used to have diamond shaped ones, but these look different. Anybody know what they're supposed to be?

I believe the pride sticker is the logo used from the Warriors Respond website. June Jones normally wears shirts with this logo at public appearances. You can see the logo all over at http://www.warriorsrespond.com.

And I think the previous pride sticker used was the cross logo from Local Motion (not the diamond looking one used in the EA NCAA football game a couple of years back).

all black looks so intimidating, don't you think?

If you aren't the Oakland Raiders, it's the sporting equivalent of a trophy wife, a large firearm, or a kickarse car.

In short, you're compensating for something.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I was wondering what their pride stickers are supposed to be. I kept trying to get a good look at them the whole game but I couldn't make them out, kinda looked like a skull and crossbones kinda thing. I remember they used to have diamond shaped ones, but these look different. Anybody know what they're supposed to be?

I believe the pride sticker is the logo used from the Warriors Respond website. June Jones normally wears shirts with this logo at public appearances. You can see the logo all over at http://www.warriorsrespond.com.

And I think the previous pride sticker used was the cross logo from Local Motion (not the diamond looking one used in the EA NCAA football game a couple of years back).

I knew it had something crossing on the bottom, which is why it looked like the jolly roger. Thanks for posting that, I actually like that as the stickers.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Agreed.
True about those roads, as you just mentioned--although a good chunk of me wants to think those numbers are in fact VERY dark green, sorta like the domes.

Sure looks like it to me:

UHW1104F.jpg

Looks like blackish-green numbers with slightly darker black outlines.

that's an old one, New Yorker, from when they only had green helmets...

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

all black looks so intimidating, don't you think?

If you aren't the Oakland Raiders, it's the sporting equivalent of a trophy wife, a large firearm, or a kickarse car.

In short, you're compensating for something.

And, of course, the Raiders don't wear all black ...

Hawaii looked better in the green helmet/green jersey/black pants combo.

Packers-2.png

Hawaii just didn't look right in white at home.

when has a college football team ever looked good in white at home? IMO, football is a color-at-home sport and I hate teams who wear white

nicolevaidisova.jpgbarack-obama-043007.jpg

The reason I am on this earth-Nicole Vaidisova

Barack and Roll!!

Hawaii just didn't look right in white at home.

when has a college football team ever looked good in white at home? IMO, football is a color-at-home sport and I hate teams who wear white

LSU. Case closed. Georgia Tech looks better with white at home too, but they prefer the gold home unis now. (Although personally, I'd wish they'd go back to Navy blue)

• 2 weeks later...

Hawaii has changed up some things the past few years, but this is thier CURRENT uni set:

Home(with exception vs. UW): Dark Green helmet, Black jersey w/ green numbers out lined in white, black pants (sometimes silver pants)

Away: Dark Green helmet, White jersey with black numbers out lined in silver, silver pants

I personally LOVE thier look, but id like to see thier green jersey worn a little more. Possibly with the silver pants.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Archived