Players in the "wrong" uniforms

norb_Taylor.jpg

For those of us that don't worship at the alter of the NFL, this would be...?

(Unless you were commenting on the colours of New Orleans Saints being black, white and pewter while the Cleveland Browns being Charcoal and Slate, I apologize...)

(Just noticed the photobucket name: norb_Taylor.jpg. Who the fail is Norb Taylor?)

Could "norb" mean "New Orleans Running Back"? Did they have a Taylor back then? Or is that someone famous who finished up with the Saints and just doesn't look familiar?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

norb_Taylor.jpg

For those of us that don't worship at the alter of the NFL, this would be...?

(Unless you were commenting on the colours of New Orleans Saints being black, white and pewter while the Cleveland Browns being Charcoal and Slate, I apologize...)

(Just noticed the photobucket name: norb_Taylor.jpg. Who the fail is Norb Taylor?)

Could "norb" mean "New Orleans Running Back"? Did they have a Taylor back then? Or is that someone famous who finished up with the Saints and just doesn't look familiar?

That'd be Hall of Famer Jim Taylor, who made a name for himself primarily as a Packer.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

CC-Sabathia1.jpg

This will go down like Piazza in a Marlins uni, very short stop between long stints in other cities.

Randy Johnson in an Astros uniform is the better comparison. Piazza only played 5 games with the Marlins. CC and Randy Johnson both played in the post season with their temporary teams.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

As a Sox fan, this is painful to see.

jim-thome-homerjpg-b34cd3d50a8fbeae_large.jpgJim-Thome-289x300.jpg

This didn't even matter:

jim-thome-los-angeles-dodgers-unsigned-8x10-photo3_14d3c5d33fdff58a99c371f7cbd2ed28.jpgTaking-One-for-the-Team.jpg

I'm sure some Indians and Phillies fans will have a comment about Thome in black.

I'm a phillies fan and couldn't care less about seeing Thome in black.

As a Sox fan, this is painful to see.

jim-thome-homerjpg-b34cd3d50a8fbeae_large.jpgJim-Thome-289x300.jpg

This didn't even matter:

jim-thome-los-angeles-dodgers-unsigned-8x10-photo3_14d3c5d33fdff58a99c371f7cbd2ed28.jpgTaking-One-for-the-Team.jpg

I'm sure some Indians and Phillies fans will have a comment about Thome in black.

I was just gonna say... How is an Indians fan supposed to feel?! haha

[kind of off topic]--I was watching 'STO's Indians Alumni Roundtable' a week or so ago and Thome, Sandy Alomar, and Lofton were the guests. Made me realize how much I missed the team(s) they've fielded as I was growing up...

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |