AHL tickets from RBK are back!

Joshawaggie

Just reserved my tickets for March 24th, Milwaukee vs. Rockford. My girlfriend will be happy, she loves hockey and we haven't been able to get to any Admirals games yet this season.

QPR%20Sig.png

Damn, beat me to it!

I got mine for the Marlies/Bulldogs on March 22nd! After I got them, it said there was only 5 pairs left...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Weird. I registered, and it didn't send me the activation thing. I just got an email regarding the AHL promo, but it doesn't say how to activate my account. I suppose I can't get free tickets now.

If you're using a Hotmail account and have a junk mail filter on, you might want to look in your junk mail folder. That's what I had to do to find the activation e-mail...

QPR%20Sig.png

Signed up 4 hours ago. Still no activation e-mail, and nothing in the spam folder. I'm totally getting hosed here. Any tix left for Chicago at this point?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Finally got my activation, only 8 hours later....Hershey and Philly both have not tickets left. I was tempted to get a random team just for the sake of having a ticket stub, but I didn't feel like taking a ticket I wouldn't use. I need to be not so nice, somtimes, I suppose.

• 4 weeks later...

Got mine in the mail today.

Manitoba @ Rochester.

This is the 3rd year in a row I've gotten these free tickets. Nice!

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Hum... I should call home to check if mine have arrived yet. I remember two years ago when I got them they came in about a week. This time it seems it has been much longer.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Got mine in the mail today.

Manitoba @ Rochester.

This is the 3rd year in a row I've gotten these free tickets. Nice!

Me too, hopefully I have off and came make the 90 min trek to Rochester.

saBS.png

Archived