NFL Re-Design Extravaganza!

bohob

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After seeing the action templates, I think a lot of your pant designs are to similar

That's just within that group of four teams. It's not a true cross-section of my designs. Did you look at all of the designs, or did you just skip to the last page?

OK, so I got the next batch of action templates done. No change with the Niners or Bears. With the Cowboys and Bills, I added some things. For the Bills, I added a navy alternate jersey, as well as blue and navy pant sets. With the Cowboys, I added an all-white look and an all-navy look. I don't intend for the all-white to be worn at home necessarily, but I think it would be a great road look. I mean they wear the same uniforms between 13 and 15 games per year in the regular season. A little variation wouldn't hurt.

f_gore_variations.jpg

d_hester_variations.jpg

m_lynch_variations.jpg

m_barber_variations-1.jpg

jag fan here.. im not feeling the jaguar print on the collar.. thats a little too much.. and on the pants i always thought claw scratches would be cool.. a la cal golden bears or cincinatti bearcats.. and im not feeling that shade of green either.. but i do appreciate your creativity and artistic ability..

bullssig.png

I have a few more action templates to show off. First, the Colts. I added a set of blue pants from the original design. I also added blue pants for the Giants, and got rid of the red socks. With the Packers, I added a yellow jersey which could be used in two ways: as a Cheesehead appreciation jersey or when playing an early season game in hot weather, such as Miami or Dallas. I also added green and white pants, so they aren't locked into two combinations. The Packers colors are so unique that even in a green or white mono scheme, they still look like the Packers. Enjoy!

p_manning_variations.jpg

e_manning_variations.jpg

a_rodgers_variations.jpg

First the Dolphins, I switched up the socks, and made the road collars orange. Other than that, they are mostly the same as before.

r_brown_variations.jpg

Next the Raiders. I got rid of the white pants, and used the black pants for second road option. Other than that, no changes, just actionized.

d_mcfadden_variations.jpg

Last, the Rams, I decided to ditch the metallic gold and go with yellow. Mainly, because the lighting in the Edward Jones Dome is awful, so the uni's need to be as bright as possible.

c_long_variations.jpg

I decided to go West. The NFC West. Starting with Arizona, I found this one to be a challenge because I really like their uniforms. However, I changed the facemask to red and updated the collar, sleeves, and pants. I also added a yellow alternate, but I could just as easily remove it. I thought it would be better than black and tie in nicely to the Sun Devils (who let the Cards stay in the stadium for a long time). What does the CCSLC think?

cardinals_ID.jpg

cardinals_home.jpg

cardinals_away.jpg

cardinals_alt.jpg

Would love to see a Kurt Warner action set for the Cards...great work on your original uni design for them, however like many Cards fans, I am not feeling nor will I ever feel open to any yellow in their uniform...keep it in the beak.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

The Cardinals one isnt doing it for me at all.... it looks almost identical, template wise, with the black piping and the white inserts... no improvement in that department anyways whatsover...and the gold jerseys dont look good.

This is my first post on this thread i think, so i should say the majority of the stuff in here kicks ass

temp.png

The Cardinals one isnt doing it for me at all.... it looks almost identical, template wise, with the black piping and the white inserts... no improvement in that department anyways whatsover...and the gold jerseys dont look good.

This is my first post on this thread i think, so i should say the majority of the stuff in here kicks ass

The Cards one was a tweak, plus I updated it since that original. Chuck, as for the Raiders and Bills similarities, when you do a 32 team series, that's going to happen.

First the Dolphins, I switched up the socks, and made the road collars orange. Other than that, they are mostly the same as before.

r_brown_variations.jpg

I believe I was a little skeptical when I first saw this concept on the template. However, I absolutely love it (as far as modern concepts go) now that I can see it "in action." There is a great balance of orange and teal in all three sets. And the way the piping and strips on the "sleeves" work together is wonderful. ^_^

The Cards one was a tweak, plus I updated it since that original. Chuck, as for the Raiders and Bills similarities, when you do a 32 team series, that's going to happen.

I know, I was just saying that might be the reason Bdiamond wasn't sold on it.

jNTsTyQ.png

Archived