NFL Re-Design Extravaganza!

bohob

The Chiefs concept is nasty. I love the chevron. It makes me think of an arrowhead. Great idea! The only thing I would alter would be to make the numbers on the black alt (which I really like) red, because it is kind of lacking their primary color. I also want to mention how much I love this series. keep up the good work.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the concepts. With each one, it seems like they're much better on the action than on your original template.

edge1, I can safely say that's the most annoying I've ever seen someone be on a forum. Dude, just say Jaguars - blah blah blah instead of quoting EACH ****ing concept. Don't quote 10 giant pictures in a row. Please.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

...edge1, I can safely say that's the most annoying I've ever seen someone be on a forum. Dude, just say Jaguars - blah blah blah instead of quoting EACH ****ing concept. Don't quote 10 giant pictures in a row. Please.

*cough* Post-padding *cough*

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Jaguars - blah blah blah -- just for you, "Mr. Smart-alick" :rolleyes:B)

BTW, must have made an impression on you to make you so mad. Sorry I don't get to have an opinion like everyone else. In that case, there were multiple Jaguars posts, so I needed to specify exactly which picture I was referring to. :cursing:

(sarcasm on) and, as I'm sure most of our other readers did, I got a huge laugh out of your waste of time criticizing me....it's still funny. And now, we've hijacked this thread by wasting precious space on your comments....but I digress. (sarcasm off) :blink:

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

No need to start forum drama. While he perhaps could have said it nicer, the reality is that 10 comments on concepts that include multiple images is rather excessive and rather tedious to scroll through, and you could have simply posted your comments in a post or two to get your message across, especially considering you followed up most quotes with one or to sentences of insight. Your opinion isn't any less valid, it simply could have been expressed differently.

On topic, your Chiefs design is incredible and absolutely the direction they should go. While I'm not a big fan of black, you did a great job integrating just enough into the jerseys.

BTW, must have made an impression on you to make you so mad. Sorry I don't get to have an opinion like everyone else. In that case, there were multiple Jaguars posts, so I needed to specify exactly which picture I was referring to. :cursing:

(sarcasm on) and, as I'm sure most of our other readers did, I got a huge laugh out of your waste of time criticizing me....it's still funny. And now, we've hijacked this thread by wasting precious space on your comments....but I digress. (sarcasm off) :blink:

Allow me to be the first to say that we have no problem with you giving your opinion. That's what the site is about...

However, is it not more feasible to neatly organize opinions into one post, rather than devote a single post to each concept in the thread?

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Allow me to be the first to say that we have no problem with you giving your opinion. That's what the site is about...

However, is it not more feasible to neatly organize opinions into one post, rather than devote a single post to each concept in the thread?

I agree, it was completely unnecessary to quote that many times on so many different pictures. It would have been so much easier to look through instead of making half a page of your thoughts. Nobody is saying your opinion doesn't matter, I don't know where you got that from, we are just saying to size it down to just one post next time, okay?

EDIT: just to clarify, I believe it was 17 posts in a row

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I agree, it was completely unnecessary to quote that many times on so many different pictures. It would have been so much easier to look through instead of making half a page of your thoughts. Nobody is saying your opinion doesn't matter, I don't know where you got that from, we are just saying to size it down to just one post next time, okay?

EDIT: just to clarify, I believe it was 17 posts in a row

OK - you got me there. Point well taken. I read them one at a time instead of the entire thread at once. Guess it was a bad night for me......guess I'll work on that in the future. My bad. :cry:

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

Sorry if I sounded harsh, but I was quite annoyed at the time as I was looking at the thread from my iPhone, seeing if there were any updates to the thread, only to see 17 huge pictures quoted in a row, when your criticism (which your opinion is perfectly fine) could've been displayed in a better manner.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Here are some more action templates. For the Panthers, I changed the socks on the all-white look to black, as someone suggested. The Bengals have no changes. The Titans primary home uniforms now feature light blue socks instead of burgundy. Enjoy!

d_williams_variations.jpg

c_palmer_variations.jpg

c_johnson_variations.jpg

I think I have a good solution for Washington? finally. Meet the Washington Warthogs. I wanted to incorporate the logo I developed when I originally tried out the Pigskins moniker. I also felt that the idea of using Warriors as the team name lead some people to think I should re-hash the throwbacks and call it a concept. I just couldn't turn down an opportunity to completely overhaul a psychopathic (and racist) sports identity. If they can change the Washington Bullets, why not the Redskins? I decided to go in a modern direction with this brand new identity. The pig logo is updated from last time, this time having more dimension and shape. The colors are also significantly different. Although the two primary colors are still burgundy and gold, there is no black (poor Jim Zornhttp://boards.sportslogos.net/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif), which is replaced by orange. The gold is more of a vegas gold, to compliment the natural color that I used instead of white. The uniforms feature two-tone numbers that correspond to the team's wordmark, as well as piping and a 3/4 collar. I thought of incorporating a set of natural colored pants, but opted for gold pants. C&C is always appreciated.

warthogs_ID.jpg

warthogs_home.jpg

warthogs_away.jpg

warthogs_alt.jpg

I think I have a good solution for Washington? finally. Meet the Washington Warthogs. I wanted to incorporate the logo I developed when I originally tried out the Pigskins moniker. I also felt that the idea of using Warriors as the team name lead some people to think I should re-hash the throwbacks and call it a concept. I just couldn't turn down an opportunity to completely overhaul a psychopathic (and racist) sports identity. If they can change the Washington Bullets, why not the Redskins? I decided to go in a modern direction with this brand new identity. The pig logo is updated from last time, this time having more dimension and shape. The colors are also significantly different. Although the two primary colors are still burgundy and gold, there is no black (poor Jim Zornhttp://boards.sportslogos.net/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif), which is replaced by orange. The gold is more of a vegas gold, to compliment the natural color that I used instead of white. The uniforms feature two-tone numbers that correspond to the team's wordmark, as well as piping and a 3/4 collar. I thought of incorporating a set of natural colored pants, but opted for gold pants. C&C is always appreciated.

warthogs_ID.jpg

warthogs_home.jpg

warthogs_away.jpg

warthogs_alt.jpg

I really, really like this set. I'm not sure if I'd like to see the 'skins go this way, but I still really like it.

It almost looks like something Virginia Tech's bound to release within the next few years. :P

I like it. Especially the colors.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

The Warthogs colors bother me a bit. The natural color works for baseball, but with the orange and vegas gold it just seems muddled. I like the logo, though.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

For some unknown reason, I absolutely LOVE this set. Maybe it is the colors, I have no problem with those. The pig logo is fantastic. When the thought of an NFL team named the "Warthogs" comes to mind, it doesn't seem like it would work out very well, but you executed very well.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

The pig logo and wordmark are phenomenal. They just don't fit the Redskins at all, quite frankly. The uniforms leave something to be desired, just not feeling the template really. But stellar job and execution on the logos.

That's the idea. They're not the Redskins anymore, so I blew the whole thing up and started over.

Archived