2008 MLB Season

gingerbreadmann

First place in the AL Central? Not the White Sox.

B)

Thanks in part to the Royals. You're welcome Twinkies.

Nice job by the boys in blue by beating Boston. New York and Tampa Bay can thank us for that. :D

Now on to game two of the three game set.

Josh Beckett vs. Brian Bannister...........ok maybe I don't like our chances as much now....

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Speaking of the Nationals, they're hot off a 3-game sweep of the Big Red Machine.

We're comin' for you, New York Mets. You've been warned.

Make that 4 in a row!

For those of you keeping track at home, the Nationals and Astros have the longest winning streaks in the MLB right now. Go figure.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Okay, here's something I've always wondered; who do Royals fans hate the most, the Sox or the Twinkies?

I'm not sure what the Royals fans think (I have a good guess though), but i've never had any animosity towards the Royals and fans, and for the most part I've felt the same from them.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Okay, here's something I've always wondered; who do Royals fans hate the most, the Sox or the Twinkies?

Shouldn't the Cardinals be a part of this discussion as well?

PvO6ZWJ.png

denkinger.jpg

Yes.

denkinger.jpg

Yes.

safe_umpire-187x167.jpg

What kind of season has this been for the Braves?

It's August 5th, and the guy with the most saves on the team (Mike Gonzalez) has 4. The team itself has only 15 saves. It's very possible that the leader in saves for the Braves this season won't reach double-digits.....

It's August 5th, and the guy with the most saves on the team (Mike Gonzalez) has 4. The team itself has only 15 saves. It's very possible that the leader in saves for the Braves this season won't reach double-digits.....

and Mike Hampton pitches 7 strong innings and gets his first win since August 12, 2005.

It's been that kind of season.

dzh6fs12jk4gddgfd123hlxft.gif

and Mike Hampton pitches 7 strong innings and gets his first win since August 12, 2005.

It's been that kind of season.

Big props to Mike Hampton, for real. He's battled and battled and battled back from a myriad of injuries. He could have easily pulled a Carl Pavano and sat on his ass collecting that paper. We are so quick to bash people at every turn, but when a dude overcomes REAL adversity, not the fake ass adversity that you'll hear about 13,462 times during football season, we need to give him credit, too.

Good job, Mike. Don't hurt yourself celebrating.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

White Sox, easily. At least for me.

I actually don't mind the Twins and will find myself rooting for them.

The Sox on the other hand have that a-hole Guillen as their manager, so I cannot like them. Although Jermaine Dye is a great guy.

Wait, wait, wait.

What the hell is a "Royals fan"?

One who can't afford Cardinals or T-Bones tickets.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

"Royals Fans" still average over 20,000 a night. The place would be packed if we had a good team.

The bigger question is, what are Marlins & Pirates fans. Check the attendance numbers.

I don't care about the slams on the Royals, after 20 some years of it, you kind of get use to it. But there are some of us that do watch every game they can and have hope for one day reaching the playoffs once again.

Even the sun shines on a dogs ass some days.

I don't care about the slams on the Royals, after 20 some years of it, you kind of get use to it. But there are some of us that do watch every game they can and have hope for one day reaching the playoffs once again.

Even the sun shines on a dogs ass some days.

Umm...actually...Pirates fans do feel the same way...

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

Speaking of the Pirates, I'm watching some kid named Karstens toss a prefect game against the D-Backs as we speak.

Six outs away from perfection .... Yeah, he'll screw it up. :P

6uXNWAo.png

Archived