The Apprentice: CCSLC Edition

GFB

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who am I kidding. I don't even have time to fill out the app. I think I'm a spectator for this one.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

The problem isn't the number of designers that we have on these boards. However, I believe that not everyone can be available for the duration of the contest. I won't enter since I don't know if I'll be able to participate the whole time.

Don't get me wrong. I think this is a great idea for a contest! But I think that asking everyone to participate over a long lapse of time might restrain some users from participating.

As Pat said, I hope you'll still consider going forth with an even number of contestants. I think I'm as curious as everyone to see how this'll go.

While I know it's going to be a rather long contest, you aren't going to do all of the work, plus you have a whole team of people working with you. I thought it would kinda nullify the whole length issue....

Who am I kidding. I don't even have time to fill out the app. I think I'm a spectator for this one.

Sorry to hear that Andrew. You would have been quite a get for this one...

This sounds like a fantastic idea, and I want to get more involved in contests on (and possibly off) the boards. However, I'm leaving for North Carolina on June 4th and should be back sometime the week after, not really sure what specific day though. I'll find out when I'll be bck, but what I was wondering was if I come back a couple days after the 9th would I still be allowed to participate? or no?

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

I submitted my name for consideration. I just have to say, though, a lot of the talented, professional designers and seasoned veterans have also entered their names, so it would be an honor to be chosen, and I would make a great teammate.

If I'm not chosen, I'll follow it anyway, and I can almost guarantee your ratings will be higher than the last Apprentice.

Archived