Team Planes

jake22

Sgoalie19 came up with an amazing idea for a concept (putting team logos on planes). I really liked it so i posted some of my work on his thread. That was a bad idea and people stopd looking at his original idea. so look at these but also look at his thread.

I made 2 for the colorado rockies and i am not sure wich looks better.

tell me what you think.

rockiesplane.png

rockiesplane-1.png

C&C

ya i second that..i just dont see the point of taking a plane and throwing logos all over it

why doesnt someone do Team cars,boats and even big rigs..im sorry i just dont get it

Because I am a freshman in high school and i dont have the time or money to get any program other then paint and when i can find a good idea with a nice template i have some fun with it. if i had illustrator or even phoitoshop i could do some more interisting concepts!

ya i second that..i just dont see the point of taking a plane and throwing logos all over it

why doesnt someone do Team cars,boats and even big rigs..im sorry i just dont get it

Because I am a freshman in high school and i dont have the time or money to get any program other then paint and when i can find a good idea with a nice template i have some fun with it. if i had illustrator or even phoitoshop i could do some more interisting concepts!

I'm in the same situation as you, but I still can use Paint and do cool things with it.

For a freshman you have terrible grammar and spelling.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

I'm in the same situation as you, but I still can use Paint and do cool things with it.

I was just about to say that, and I thought we had bad school systems here is Georgia... :P I don't think I spelled that bad 1 year ago, or 4 years ago for that matter.

I was just about to say that, and I thought we had bad school systems here is Georgia... :P I don't think I spelled that bad 1 year ago, or 4 years ago for that matter.

Yea saying that you use MS Paint is a bad excuse. I know plenty of people that use paint and there work turns out nice.

I'm not one to brag about my work, but I'm a sophomore in high school and I think I've learned to deal with the fact that I have MS Paint.

I will say, I think you should download Irfanview, it is great for resizing, among other things.

Also, when resizing logos on a colored background, color the background THEN resize (or use the variation of the logo with a colored background, if one is available), it turn out much, much cleaner.

Hope that helps a little bit.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

i for one, like the second one better than the first. the first one makes me think too much of a commercial plane. keep on creating. as the others say, you get better with practice. i mainly use MS Paint on my stuff because i dont have the funds to grab a nicer program. you use what you got. keep your head up and have fun with your art!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I took a break from this. These arn't cuite the same thing but I think this is pretty cool and might be really cool to see. I made tribute planes for "air canada" with all the canadian teams in american sports leagues on them.

What do you guysw think of these?

aircanadatribute.pngaircanadatribute2.png

I used the old/throwback toronto blue jays logos because they look so much better then the current set.

Ok I took a break from this. These arn't cuite the same thing but I think this is pretty cool and might be really cool to see. I made tribute planes for "air canada" with all the canadian teams in american sports leagues on them.

What do you guysw think of these?

aircanadatribute.pngaircanadatribute2.png

I used the old/throwback toronto blue jays logos because they look so much better then the current set.

They all look much better than the original. My only suggestion would be to flip the Blue Jays logo so that it is facing toward the front of the plane. Also, the "AIR CANADA" script looks a bit stretched out.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived