2008/09 NBA New Logos & Uniforms

ebsports

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to the new logosheet, the Kings crown secondary is no longer tilted at 5 degrees.

I also saw the Jazz are bringing back the old note as a secondary with the current colors.

Raptors0809Alt.gif

Actually the numbers and wordmark will be red, outlined in white.

Actually no they won't.

a, because: Raptors gameplay

b, because the official guide sheet has the wordmark as silver outlined in red.

I always hear about this new 'sheet' and have a few questions about it:

1) what does it actually contain?

2) who is this sent to? or how can it be accessed by the public?

3) how much does a potential subscriber need to pay to receive it?

ujsignature.png

An official sheet is issued by the league and contains the logos that the team will be using for the upcoming season. The sheet contains logos, wordmarks, scripts, colors and other information. There are also seperate sheets for uniforms as well.

The sheets are available for media personnel and / or licensees.

An official sheet is issued by the league and contains the logos that the team will be using for the upcoming season. The sheet contains logos, wordmarks, scripts, colors and other information. There are also seperate sheets for uniforms as well.

The sheets are available for media personnel and / or licensees.

So is there any way that I - not a member of the media or licensee - can get a hold of the logo & uniform sheets?

ujsignature.png

New pics of the Raps new jersey (I do not own these pics, I just saw them on RealGM again):

http://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rapsgr8.jpg

http://img388.imageshack.us/my.php?image=raps2ve0.jpg

(sorry for just the links, I tried to post the image, but it said the boards can't post .jpg)

Personally, I really like them.

The maple leaf on the back is okay, but it would have been nice if they kept the claw.

So is there any way that I - not a member of the media or licensee - can get a hold of the logo & uniform sheets?

Perhaps, but the point is that if you're not a licensee or part of the media then you have no need for official vector sheets.

So why would a 16-year-old kid with a website that basically duplicates (i.e., copies/rips-off) other sports-related sites need them then?

Why do I still have countless emails from you begging me for vector files? Just because you "want" them?

Pot meet kettle.

:rolleyes:

So why would a 16-year-old kid with a website that basically duplicates (i.e., copies/rips-off) other sports-related sites need them then?

Why do I still have countless emails from you begging me for vector files? Just because you "want" them?

Pot meet kettle.

Why does a 40+ year old with a website displaying colors on his site need them?

What's your excuse for having them? Just because you are obsessed with colors?

And duplicates? Rip-off? In case you haven't noticed there are plenty of sites out there that display sports logos, including this one. It's not ripping them off, i'm not making ANY money off this, it's simply a passion. So before you dis me out think of what you are doing and how different it is from what I am doing. Both of us respect the leagues (you don't display pantone values and I don't make vectors available for download). Why do we need the vectors? At the end of the day, we don't. So just lay off already, you go on enjoying colors and move on with your life.

Perhaps, but the point is that if you're not a licensee or part of the media then you have no need for official vector sheets.

Wait, so you're part of the media now? Or maybe I'm missing something.

New pics of the Raps new jersey (I do not own these pics, I just saw them on RealGM again):

http://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rapsgr8.jpg

http://img388.imageshack.us/my.php?image=raps2ve0.jpg

(sorry for just the links, I tried to post the image, but it said the boards can't post .jpg)

Personally, I really like them.

The maple leaf on the back is okay, but it would have been nice if they kept the claw.

If that is confirmed i like it. I was hoping they would stay away from the Canadian culture and not add the Leaf, but it will do i still like it anyways.

Cant wait to see them in action as well as the other new uniforms in the NBA ( mostly the Hornets ).

4kv29i.jpg

Archived