2008/09 NBA New Logos & Uniforms

ebsports

Some strong rumors going around that the Nuggets, Timberwolves, Magic, Kings, and Hornets, will get getting new uniforms this upcoming season along plus with the Bucks getting a new alternate design.

Anybody heard anything else on this?!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard the Kings are going to re-introudce the black into their uniforms, which if true, will be nice.

The Wolves are changing for sure...their owner confirmed it. And something about the Hornets ditching the yellow and going with pinstripes...but the word has been mum on most stuff :(

I was working last week so I didnt see the NBA DRAFT LOTTERY so I wondered if any team showed their new logo.

MONICA SANTA MARIA (DEC 6 1972- MAR 15 1994)

KRISSY TAYLOR (MAY 15 1978- JUL 3 1995)

YOU WILL BE MISS.

Don't forget that the Bobcats are supposed to switch to blue as a primary color and probably switch to a different font.

*sigh*

There's nothing wrong with the orange. Just need to fix the logo and wordmark.

I know the following is going to sound really, really shady. But, people have used just as shady stories before here:

I know a guy. An NBA owner to be exact. Minority owner, but, the majority owner is only the face of the ownership team. This guy handles operations (in exchange, the majority owner took over this guy's job at the real company they jointly own. I know that's insignificant here, but, it's not like the guy's a deadbeat owner, they've just worked out this deal). I asked him about the Sonics situation. He said Bennet really doesn't want the name. He'd like to reestablish the team completely. So, they're attempting to work out a deal in which, in exchange for waiving the fee for getting out of the stadium lease early, the Supersonics name and history remains with Seattle, for use for a future expansion/relocation. (He guaranteed this happening sooner than we think.) So, yeah. The Sonics will most likely be getting a new identity. Unless they stay in Seattle for one more season. (Doesn't it seem like its getting late to move a team?)

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

Don't forget that the Bobcats are supposed to switch to blue as a primary color and probably switch to a different font.

*sigh*

There's nothing wrong with the orange. Just need to fix the logo and wordmark.

I liked the Orange Jerseys they were unique

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

yeah, been hearing rumors about those teams getting new uniforms for awhile now. for like Minnesota, a new jersey is long past due, but I don't know about some of the others. it feels like a bunch of them just got new jerseys. but i think that's just my own perception. i love seeing new jerseys and logos, but i also loathe it when they rush one out needlessly

I heard the Kings are going to re-introudce the black into their uniforms, which if true, will be nice.

Oh boy, that sounds real exciting :( ZzzzzZzzz

If they really wanted to thrill me, they'd go back to the powder blue/red unis and have the name UNDER the number on the back.

The Wolves are changing for sure...their owner confirmed it. And something about the Hornets ditching the yellow and going with pinstripes...but the word has been mum on most stuff :(

Wait...you mean, re-introduce Black as a primary color of their road uniforms? They already have Black in their unis.

And the rumor is that the Hornets will change the Teal to something called "Mardi Gras Blue" - not drop the Gold.

(We've got plently of threads on this subject...maybe a mod could merge them all.)

THe Blazers have confirmed new Uniforms but it is thought that it wilkl be for the 2009-2010 season, and may not be much but a change in the cut of the uniform.

I haven't heard this anywhere, and I live in the Portland area. No word of that in the Oregonian or Oregon Live, or on the blogs, or on the Blazers' site. So...Sources?

harperdc.gif

If they really wanted to thrill me, they'd go back to the powder blue/red unis and have the name UNDER the number on the back.

Dude. Gross.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

THe Blazers have confirmed new Uniforms but it is thought that it wilkl be for the 2009-2010 season, and may not be much but a change in the cut of the uniform.

I haven't heard this anywhere, and I live in the Portland area. No word of that in the Oregonian or Oregon Live, or on the blogs, or on the Blazers' site. So...Sources?

Mike Barrett said it on the inaugural Courtside Thursday Night on 95.5 the Game Radio station.

Archived