Colorado Rockies

jake22

they think the black is good luck but, its just making the :censored: up...

If the Rockies are wearing anything for good luck this year, I believe they may want to think about trying something different.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Maybe they should try wearing Matt Holliday's phantom hand.

Ok that didn't make sense, but the Padres won that game.

Even if Holliday had been called out on that play, the score was already tied. There is no guarantee that the Padres would have gone on to win the game.

If you're concerned about karmic retribution, check the Rockies' record this year :)

1966BroncosMED.jpg64BearsBlasingamelowres-1.jpgKeyeReboundCloseJPG.jpgDUMagnuson.jpg

Maybe they should try wearing Matt Holliday's phantom hand.

Ok that didn't make sense, but the Padres won that game.

The game wouldn't had gone to extra innings in the first place if the ump would've just called the HR by Atkins earlier in the game, but instead he called it a double, even though it was HR.

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Please stop. It's pathetic that you guys are arguing over something that happened last year... oh and it's not like the Rockies won anything as they got their butts handed to them in the World Series!

Please stop. It's pathetic that you guys are arguing over something that happened last year... oh and it's not like the Rockies won anything as they got their butts handed to them in the World Series!

shut up. and no one has answered my question. Have they worn it yet this season?

shut up. and no one has answered my question. Have they worn it yet this season?

No they have not...they've worn the regular home jersey's, the regular away jersey's, the black jersey's and the CR sleeveless home jersey's.

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

No they have not...they've worn the regular home jersey's, the regular away jersey's, the black jersey's and the CR sleeveless home jersey's.

They wore the jersey's what?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

We can only hope the Rockies will leave their purple Grimace gear in the closet.

In fact, Colorado needs to just scrap their current set and go with a complete overhaul. The unis look dreadful, this includes also those hideous black vests and their entire 25-man roster for that matter. Not to pile it on, but has anyone mentioned the Rockies are dead last in the NL? :rolleyes:

6uXNWAo.png

They passed the hip choice for the best team in the NL before the season, the San Diego Padres? Not only are the Padres a pathetic franchise filled with the biggest group of whiners, but it's a pretty pathetic sports town also. It's got to be one of the cities with the most potential teams that fall flat on their face yearly. Padres, Chargers, San Diego State. I have never seen so much talent go through one place and inevitably become so pathetic. What's with the weather down there? :therock:

Purple cap, purple uniforms. That should be the alternate. I know they've done it before, anybody have any pictures?

jose_jimenez_BrianBahr2.jpg

I know they've done it before too. I did find this pic, but couldn't tell you if it's BP or in-game.

6uXNWAo.png

Purple cap, purple uniforms. That should be the alternate. I know they've done it before, anybody have any pictures?

They've done that set before in a game.

We can only hope the Rockies will leave their purple Grimace gear in the closet.

In fact, Colorado needs to just scrap their current set and go with a complete overhaul. The unis look dreadful, this includes also those hideous black vests and their entire 25-man roster for that matter. Not to pile it on, but has anyone mentioned the Rockies are dead last in the NL? :rolleyes:

Nevermind

jose_jimenez_BrianBahr2.jpg

I know they've done it before too. I did find this pic, but couldn't tell you if it's BP or in-game.

I remember they wore a purple cap every game for the first week of one of their seasons back when they wore those purple alt uniforms so I really am certain it's happened in a regular season game.

I like that look more than any of their others. Those purple hats are/were great.

IUe6Hvh.png

Do you guys know the Rockies name and color scheme were based on a line in America the Beautiful? (For PURPLE MOUNTAIN MAJESTIES.....), and that a complete overhaul would be utterly stupid and unnessecary? The whole meaning of why they were names and why they have thier colors would be completely lost. As a Rockie fan, I vote more Purple and no rehaul. And as for the Purple unis, I have always loved em. In this world where everything is either Navy, Red, or Black, the Rockies' purple alt stands out and looks sharp and unique. I'm all for wearing it some more. and heck, If I can find one, I'm gonna go get me a purple cap too!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

They passed the hip choice for the best team in the NL before the season, the San Diego Padres? Not only are the Padres a pathetic franchise filled with the biggest group of whiners, but it's a pretty pathetic sports town also. It's got to be one of the cities with the most potential teams that fall flat on their face yearly. Padres, Chargers, San Diego State. I have never seen so much talent go through one place and inevitably become so pathetic. What's with the weather down there? :therock:

Way to add to a discussion about UNIFORMS.

What the hell is in the water around here lately?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived