What's worse than the ABA?

Panthers

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At least the UFL is doing things professionally.

While you mention the UFL, what's up with it? Havn't heard anything about the league for a while now. When will they finally announce any teams?

its defunct like all the other start up leagues.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

The website content is also a little amateurish...

Favourite quote is: "There will be guidelines and responsibilities of the owners that will be required to help increase the visibility of the league and professionalism..."

Not too hard to do...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

At least the UFL is doing things professionally.

While you mention the UFL, what's up with it? Havn't heard anything about the league for a while now. When will they finally announce any teams?

its defunct like all the other start up leagues.

Maybe some input from Mr. Panthers on this? Think I read before he has a special connection to the UFL's commish Huyghue...

The first, third, and last logos in the last full row ARE Madden create-a-team logos. I'm almost certain.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

I haven't a clue as to what this is?

largeLogo18.jpg

An updated version of The Rocketeer?

rocketeer.jpg

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

I wrote the pr director for the league and told him how stupid the logos really looked and how it was an insult to football fans. I mean come on. If you want me to buy a ticket to this mess, be professional at least.

So Bowie can sing Starman at halftime huh? Is that for the London team? At this rate we'll have Boy George singing Sufragette City. Oh, wait, he does do that. Well maybe they can get Jeff George out of retirement.

Archived