seen this before?

pagan696

9156348336_d2b4d7fdee_o.jpg

i ran across this today, and did not know who it might belong to. growing up in ACC country it has a very close resemblance to our old UNC Rameses, NCSU Mr. Wuf (or "Tuffy" as some have called him), WF Demon Deac, and GT Yellow Jacket strutting mascots of yester-years.

i don't think it's a Clemson, Auburn, or LSU Tiger, but maybe someone knows.

if it's not belonging to a "major school", have you seen it at your local high, jr/middle, elementary schools?

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

You can find him or something extremely similar in a lot of manufacturers catalogs.

can you link to something similar?

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

can you link to something similar?

Go to www.easyprints.com and look up mascots. You'll find something quite similar.

On a side note to Massillon Football, I've heard Nike has approached them to become their football uniform supplier, with the same package they offer to NCAA schools. Hopefully they won't make that too widespread a program, some of us make our living selling unis and equipment to schools.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

Throw a gold M on the sweater and Mizzou used that logo way back in the day. I have a t-shirt hand-me-down with that very logo on it.

Really? I don't ever recall Missouri using a strutting tiger logo. I remember the tiger head, and I think they used that back in the 80's and possibly 70's.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Archived