US Mens National Team Concept

speedy

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well everyone, just a quick follow up before I get to work on the new kits, the gold actually comes from the outline of the crest when placed on a dark backround, thought it looked sorta sharp.

USCrestBlue.png

I tried to go in a different direction using Red as the primary after the praise the "Don't Tread On Me" kit got. I'll be going in a different direction for 2.0.

And as for the World Cup comment, the United States have never won the World Cup, their best finish was 3rd in 1934.

Thanks for the comments guys, keep them coming.

Wow, that is really something, man. You can't do any better than that. Hey, could you go to p.stic's jersey wallpaper thread (Jersey Wallpaper) and ask him to create one from this so we can see what it would look like embroidered on jersey fabric? I bet it would truly drop some jaws.

LT

I love the crest especially on the navy blue with the white and gold outline. And I like the second set of kits better but I wouldn't mind using the red kits as an alternate set just with a little bit darker red. I for one really don't mind the gold in the set but I wouldn't go with an all gold kit like the women did just yet. They would have to for sure do better then 3rd place to wear all gold. Nice work!

that primary looks just like hollands old secondary uni seen here

having said that, that was one of my favorite kits so i love it. the clash kit is nice too, better than the faux-england kits from before.

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

that primary looks just like hollands old secondary uni seen here

having said that, that was one of my favorite kits so i love it. the clash kit is nice too, better than the faux-england kits from before.

Yeah I'm surprised no one picked up on that yet. I can't deny using that and the USA's 1950 kit as my inspiration.

For those asking about a red alternate, I do have one waiting in the wings, just haven't posted it yet.

Again, thanks for the comments, don't stop.

AWESOME crest. Top notch stuff right there. I'd throw out the US Freddy Adu shirt I just got if I could get one with that on it. Nicely done. As for the kits I like both designs, but I don't like the gold in the first set. Make it blue in both cases and the whole set is rock solid. Good Stuff.

Damn. That's nice.

I really have no complaints here, at all. (Other than the lowercase player names)

Perfect crest! It's absolutely flawless.

Great job.

Can we see a red third jersey, or maybe a pinstriped third jersey, to go along with the recent update?

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I have to go against the grain here and say that, generally speaking, I love your first attempt at this kit. The shirt, shorts, and socks in red-white-blue order didn't get very noticed, and I thought it was rather clever. I also don't mind the gold accents too much -- it's American, why shouldn't it be arrogant and presumptuous? :P The second kits are still well done, with the usual sash, but I miss the red. Go with uppercase names, too; even though these in lowercase look surprisingly good and fitting, I can't help but think bush league.

The logo is technically beautiful and fantastic, and I hate you for it because I've been trying to make something very, very similar, but I have one real-world issue. I don't really see how that would be at all easy to embroider and manage to keep its shape, especially the complex wings; and then, how it would be easily recognizable from a distance besides its silhouette. I would try to make a simpler version, toning down the definition of the wings, tail, and beak to create something even bolder and more recognizable.

Good call on the detail of the crest, I'd like to simplify it, but not quite sure how. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Back to the kits, this is the 3rd installment and by far my favorite. I added stripes to another wise plain jersey to give it some character, I don't think any major national team has horizontal striping on their uniforms. Also due to popular demand, a customized name plate has been added, all uppercase. And on the popular demand bandwagon comes an alternate red jersey, probably my favorite of the new set... Enjoy...

New Home Kit..

USHomeKit2-1.png

New Clash Kit..

USClashKit2-1.png

And for the red lovers, a new 3rd Kit

USAltKit2-1.png

Niiiiice.

Really likin the update, not too plain, and not too cluttered. Great job.

And to tell you the truth, as of now I don't really think you absolutely need to simplify the crest.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

ooooh my, fantastic......still the englishy-touch to it but not identical

brilliant, love the clash kit(s).

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

These look fantastic, I really like the crest but I think that on the jerseys you should shrink it a little more, it kind of takes over on the front. Also on the alternate kit I would continue with the number outline the same as the others. I also think it would be interesting to see a slash or racing stripe on one of the kits for history's sake. Very good work.

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

I don't really see how that would be at all easy to embroider and manage to keep its shape, especially the complex wings; and then, how it would be easily recognizable from a distance besides its silhouette. I would try to make a simpler version, toning down the definition of the wings, tail, and beak to create something even bolder and more recognizable.

I don't think it would be too difficult. The Russian's have a pretty complex crest in the same vein as this one.

russiahss0809newzx3.jpg

russiahss0809newzx3.24c9aaa692.jpg

Just to add to the praise; beautiful crest, and that last set of kits you created is fantastic!

Untitled-1-1.gif

Sig by TalktoChuck

Kits with the horizontal stripes are NICE. You've developed a true kit worthy of some on the field action. Great Job!

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

I love the crest and think nothing should be done to it. Its near perfect. Maybe just remove the stars.

I really liked the second update, even if the white kit is extremely similar to the Netherlands white kit in the last world cup. A red version of that as a 3rd kit would be awesome, though.

Your latest update is my favorite. Its nice and clean and simple. I usually like unique stripes on soccer jerseys (USA and Netherlands' whites in the last world cup, Germany's whites now), but I really like your darker-shaded horozontal stripes here. I would definately buy a red one if they were real.

oBIgzrL.png

That crest and those last kits are absolutely gorgeous! I can actually see this being a USMNT look for some time, if it were to happen. Plus they would be a-holes and change it the next year like they always do anyway.

Brilliant work man!

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Archived