Bring out your favorite concept

elliott

Probably my Orlando Orcas logo. I'm proud of it because the first version (which I don't have a copy of) evolved as my skills developed. Well, here's the second version:

OrcaLogo.png

And here is the final version, finished a few months ago:

OrcasWordmark-1.png

Exactly how often are Orcas spotted in Orlando outside of Seaworld?

DEATH TO REEBOK

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i got alot of praise for these badboys:

nohnewhome5rx6.png

nohnewawaysv4.png

nohnewserdey3.png

*here's hoping they heed my ideas and do this for the new jersey set, lol.

btw, i like the idea of this thread...it makes for a great browsing thread to see some eye candy in the sense of creative genius this board possesses.

These are gorgeous, and I am glad you decided to ditch the yellow alt jersey. These would be a huge upgrade, love the detail on the side, they scream New Orleans.

And I def agree with you about this thread. Great thread.

layoutcardinals21tx.gif

I dig th black alt, I actually made on similar to it back in the day. not the same pattern obviously but it was black and red replicating the coloring on the cardinals logo kind of like yours. Wish they'd make a similar alt jersey, the only cards alt jersey I've ever seen is the blue one they had a few years back on the last ESPN football game although thankfully I never saw them used in real life.

Probably just as much as Rams are spotted in St. Louis outside of the zoo or Bears are spotted in Chicago outside of the zoo, but not as much as Texans are spotted in Houston.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

My overall favorite, however, comes from a place no one ever really talks about, but ended up being the most univerally praised--that of the University of Wyoming Cowboys, seen here.

UWcowboys.png

The original thread for this concept can be found here.

Ah, yes, I remember this one. I think it's one of my favorites I've ever seen on here. I think I even based my create-a-team in last year's NCAA football on these uniforms, If I recall correctly. I don't think there's ever been a better use of brown and yellow (except for maybe my Conquistadors set :D )

Dusting some of the old concepts off.

1. A cross between the Toronto Maple Leafs and Team Canada's 1972 Summit Series jerseys

2. A Montreal Canadiens-inspired Flint Generals set

3. Los Angeles Kings--Replacing Silver with pre-Gretzky gold. (Not that creative, I know, but I wondered what it would look like. Turned out okay, except for the gold jersey. :blink: )

4. Port Huron Flags--Patriotic Jerseys

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

Probably just as much as Rams are spotted in St. Louis outside of the zoo or Bears are spotted in Chicago outside of the zoo, but not as much as Texans are spotted in Houston.

neither are they spotted as much as Canucks are in Vancouver or Canadiens are in Montreal.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

Archived