Bring out your favorite concept

elliott

There are two personal favorites of mine I have, but no way near the quality of the ones posted before me:

This was for my SEC hockey series: kentucky.jpg

This was for a "50s Contest" we had many moons ago: Nashville50s.png

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been gone for a while so trying to get back into it. Here are some concepts some have seen and some have not. Tried to kepe it mostly sports related. Most logos and all have other elements just too much to add. Enjoy and blast away.

Samples1.jpg

Samples2.jpg

i put this up in may after i first joined and it got maby 4 comments. (i failed to mention that i emailed this to the coach of the colorado 14ers (d league) and he really liked it and gave me the email address of some guy at adidas/nba)

14ers.png

people told me that the mountain would get tucked in, and i was just using pacers numbers and alot of stuff wasn't original.

so i made this,

14ers2.png

didnt get alot of feedback on what i concider one of my best concepts, so.....

Yeah, I remember this. I like the second one a lot... but if you really want to try the mountain on the uni, try the left leg where you have the flag. Instead of the flag.

applogosig17.pngapplogosig16bychapeeko.png

Courtesy chapeeko

here is a logo i did because my daughter said "daddy...draw me something pink"...never fully finished it, but it's pretty unique and it was a lot of fun

flamingosqc8.png

this was a fantasy logo i did for some dude who contacted me through this board and then never paid me, despite offering $25...lesson learned - his team name was the little piranhas - it's very different from anything else i've done

piranhamg4.jpg

here are 5 teams in our fantasy league and the helmets we got made for them...

img0297yw4.jpg

and this thread shows what i did for uniforms for 3 of them

and last, but not least...the pinecrest bears...check out the evolution of this logo here...i truly couldn't have done it without a LOT of help

bearhelmetqh6.png

jldesigns404eo.png

Been gone for a while so trying to get back into it. Here are some concepts some have seen and some have not. Tried to kepe it mostly sports related. Most logos and all have other elements just too much to add. Enjoy and blast away.

Samples1.jpg

Samples2.jpg

Oh my God, dude, those are incredible. You do amazing work! B)

LB2nd.png

chicagowhitesox.pngchicagobears.pngchicagobulls.pngchicagoblackhawks.pngchicagofire.png

i did some really cool stuff on jersey creator that i never put up...

sixers.jpg

mag.png

nuggers.png

Copyofnetters.png

Wow, that stuff is busy, to say the least.

well yeh, thats one of the reasons i didnt put them in their own thread

________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot, you put these up...

YetAnotherThrashersConcept2-1.gif

but, you forgot the best part!

the alternate!!

thrash.png

This is amazing, i cant belive i hadnt seen it before! I love this!

This one I did a few years ago for an old Fantasy Basketball team of mine. I'm no stranger with experimenting with different colours (ex. Pink on a football team) but this was one of my first tries and I was happy with the results.

It was inspired by the fact that I have relatives down in Columbus, and every time I visit I feel very out of place with the culture there.

aliens2005.gif

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Samples1.jpg

Well someone had the balls to give the New York Yankees an overhaul B)

Well only for one day - I think it would be a great salute

Samples1.jpg

Man, your logos are nice, but dang... i love your wordmarks, some of the best i've ever seen, are you a pro designer?

Some of my favorites.

Company logo I made for my dad, and an Idea I have for a baseball concept.

Hlogo.png

Timberjacks/ Lumberjacks logo.

Timberjacks-1.png

Viking ship.

Vikingship-1.png

Tampa Bay Buccaneers pewter alt + custom number set.

bucspewter.png

Buccaneers Superbowl ring idea. (Now if only they could bring home another)

Bucs2.jpg

Archived