Bring out your favorite concept

elliott

I absolutlely love the design I came up with for SJSU and the later my UAFL team the Louisville Inferno. I'm pretty sure it is my best football design to date.

SJSU.png

2008.png

Despite it being about 2 years old now, I still really like my SSU Hockey design:

jerseytemplate_ssu.gif

And the very well recieved Red, Black, and White Pensacola Ice Pilots (RIP) set:

ice_pilots_new_logo.png

ice_pilots_new_logo_alt.png

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like my MLH team's jerseys. I didn't do the logos.

edgefinal.png

The rainbow Stars were, if nothing else, a popular topic at one point.

newstars1.png

And the more recent version.

newstars3.png

The art deco St. Louis Satchmos

newhomeandroad.pngalt.png

I went through my Photobucket and these were memorable, or at least interesting.

I have not done a lot of concepts on here. But I am currently in the middle of my MLB 2028 project, and this set has been getting a lot of praise, so I would like to show it here for anyone that has not seen it.

BrewersSet-1.gif

Oh, what the hell.

I have to start with the rec hockey team I play on, the Minneapolis Admirals. This was my first Illustrator project, in 2006, and did become reality.

admirals-2006-final2-away.png

-----

That is an outstanding concept to reality. Great work!

I did this a couple of years ago prior to the Reds changing their lettering and deciding to move to Goodyear, AZ for Spring Training.

I have no clue if they are going to move the Single A team or not.

MiLBPSP.png

SailorsLettering.png

SailorsUniformsI.png

1)

306942130.jpg306918224.jpg

1A)

NOsaintsblacks2.png

All of my concepts were pretty brutal, so there's really no point in bumping any of them.

Instead, I'll just give props to a couple of concepts which are by far my all-time favorites. Very well done, guys!

6uXNWAo.png

Well since this the one to bring out favorite ones. Down here in Dunedin, New Zealand, we were granted an expansion team to enter this season in the New Zealand Ice Hockey League. For a while, we were a team with an identity crisis. We went from Southern Stars, to South East Stars, Dunedin Stars and eventually ended up with that we wanted and that was Dunedin Thunder. Before we settled on a logo, our "mock up" logo was a modified Stockton Thunder logo. After 2 weeks of working on a logo, we finally came up with something that we thought was the best we could do wth the money that was available. In the end, the club was really happy with what we produced and the colour scheme we used was the Dallas Stars. The league didn't give us much choice. It was either green, purple or orange as the primary. Anywho, thought I would share what we produced down here and the concept and name that I originally chose was put into something that is used in a national league. Feels pretty cool that I started something like this down here and I hope that it sticks around for a few years.

ThunderMock-ups3.jpg

Picture of the jerseys in action. Mike Sam is taking the faceoff for the Thunder against Siomon Glass of the Stampede, while Damien Watson watches on:

38.jpg

Even though I don't post very often, I thought I might as well share some of my personal favourites.

Anyways, here's a Detroit Red Wings third jersey that a did nearly two years ago:

Detroitconcept1.png

Looking back at it, this design is quite boring, but I did get positive feedback (although there weren't many replies), with one user going as far as saying that they wanted to see the logo at centre ice. And to be honest, all I really did was fuse three of the franchise's logos together (four if you count the second wing).

And now here's a more recent Anaheim Ducks third jersey concept:

ducksaltedge.png

I made this because there were rumours going around about the Ducks possibly unveiling an orange jersey. I didn't like the sound of it, so I made a black alt. which unlike the current set puts much more focus on orange as a secondary colour. I also used the 'D' as the crest.

Here's that jersey's original thread: http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?sh...mp;#entry960108

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Swampee, that Sailors concept is perfect. I'd buy one of those hats for sure.

Sgoalie19, the USF set is what they should be wearing, way better than their new UA stuff.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Archived