Guestmap

CC97

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, when I first posted I was pinned down in the Missouri Bootheel which couldn't be further geographically and culturally from my West St. Louis County residence. I removed the pin and attempted to re-post and now I can't get it to work! I'll try again -- hope I'm not "eating" pins.

Clarkey and WIB, I just came back from your neck of the woods yesterday. I was staying in the Crabtree Valley area of Raleigh and attending a hearing at the NCSU McKimmon Center.

Well, when I first posted I was pinned down in the Missouri Bootheel which couldn't be further geographically and culturally from my West St. Louis County residence.

I don't know why, but this makes me laugh. Probably because it's completely the truth. :D

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

The Board GuestMap

Try to post your comment in the same format as I did  (the blue dot in Ontario)

Name:  USERNAME

City:  CITY

Province/State:  PROV/STATE ABBREVIATION

Comments:  YOUR REAL FIRST AND LAST NAME  of  CITY, PROVINCE/STATE

Don't forget to pick your country flag!!  :flagcanada:    :flagusa:

Cool little feature Chris, even though I ended up closer to Penticton as opposed to Vancouver, but it's still cool.

If only I'd filled out my entry right though. I read the instructions but still screwed it up. :unsure:

TrevorLindensig.jpg

TrevorLindenJerseys.png

Well, I may be coming back in late March or early April so perhaps we can put something together then. I know there have been a couple of threads or discussions within threads about board members living in different areas having met. Maybe Chris could pin up a thread in GD where we can all chronicle our "summits." It'd be interesting to track the largest convergence of Creamerites at one time and place, who has traveled the furthest to meet, and maybe even post photos.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
yhollander, you really were in my neck of the woods, thats about a 5 minutes walk from where I stay during the week.

...and yet we get no drop-in!

I've got a 24 hour trip to Raleigh coming up next week. I'm going to try to squeeze the Canes-Flyers game in. I bought a ticket in the event I have time to go - Sec. 308, Row B, Seat 6.

The Carolinians are on notice....

Archived